Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 22 of 24 351 posts Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostSun Nov 14, 2010 10:55 am Offline
Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:46 pm221Somewhere between 39-42N and 78-81W
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Southparkfan135 wrote:
None of them. First, they're only 8-9 years old, second, I don't want to go out with animated paper... :|

You are so right xDDDDDD

Therefore, the SP character I would go out with would be one of the SP teachers. How about Miss Ellen :)

Hahaha that made me think on that hand then, Damien is probably who knows how many thousands of years old but only appears to be aged nine appearance because he is a demon immortal you know? Got me?

But j/k I wouldn't do it anyway.

I'm too cool for it 8)

Though I hang out too much with my Damien cosplaying friend however he is such a beautiful accessory, key. He's just a friend, damnit! (those crazy slashers!) :oops:
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
T - W- E -E -K - ! PostSun Nov 14, 2010 7:23 pm Offline
Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:34 pm1
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Tweek! :!: :!:
or Stan or Butters... but Tweek is the cuttest in South Park!

:tweek::stanpuke::chaos:
Re: T - W- E -E -K - ! PostSat Nov 20, 2010 6:18 pm Offline
Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:03 pm2
SParkRocks135 wrote:
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Tweek! :!: :!:
or Stan or Butters... but Tweek is the cuttest in South Park!

:tweek::stanpuke::chaos:

Haha yeah Tweek is cool but he is so jittery. Now Stan already is bad because he throws up on Wendy every time but Tweek probably would go mental

Im kinda fond of Craig too. Kyle is nice but the ginger Jewfro makes him uglier than Cartman
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostThu Dec 16, 2010 12:14 am Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Wendy because...she's hot?
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostWed Dec 22, 2010 3:59 am Offline
Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am168It doesn't say "Location:"? But that ruins the jokes. :(
It would have to be Kyle. I'm positive we'd hit it off either way, but he's the only one I could date without a guilty conscience. And technically, he should be my age by now. (In Stan's case, exactly a day older than me.)
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostSat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 am Offline
Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:58 am47Australia
Either Tweek, Stan, Jimmy or...... RANDY :D
♥ Stan, Randy and Tweek ♥
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostWed Mar 23, 2011 12:11 pm Offline
Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:09 pm26Where i belong
Either Tweek,Kenny or Kyle.... (;
Love when spelt backwards and read phonetically ,,reads evil
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostWed Mar 23, 2011 12:21 pm Offline
Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 pm5
Defiantly Stan. He is so awesome, and cute... he'd be the perfect boyfriend.
wendy? PostWed Mar 23, 2011 12:44 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:44 pm1
I would have to say Wendy becse allthe other girls fugly and only if Wendy older lol ! :D
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostSat Apr 16, 2011 4:56 am Offline
Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 pm5
Sally Darson. As long as she doesn't start selling kisses when we are boyfriend and girlfriend
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostWed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:39 pm28My laptop
Kenny. Have you seen the movie? He takes off his hood and talks and I took a screenshot and OMG he's cute.
:unhoodedkenny: I actually think his brand of pervishness is actually kinda cool. And he doubles as Mysterion!
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostSun May 08, 2011 9:13 am Offline
Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am5
timmy :timmy: he so fricken cute
jimmy hes cute and funny
kenny is cool to :zombiekenny:
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostSun May 08, 2011 12:24 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Craig..l..rulz wrote:
Porsha from Raisins.
Easily the hottest girl in South Park :D

^ Well that goes without saying. Of course Porsche from Raisins 8)

But I would still say the school nurse, Nurse Gollum. I'd overlook the dead fetus attached to her face though :P

She's smart, fun, and a date with her would be cool, m'kay?
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostSun May 08, 2011 1:06 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
This is silly, but at least the original poster acknowledges that.

I think I'd have to say Token, because I'm a sucker for the great singing voice. I know it was Lou Rawls sped up, but still.
I'm also a sucker for kind of sweet geeky guys, so I'm one of the few who thinks Pip is awesome. And bonus points there for being British.
My favorite character is Mysterion, though. Yes, Mysterion more than Kenny, probably because he's understandable. He's crazy awesome. Thing is, that wouldn't necessarily make him a good date. Realistically, I'd go with Pip or Token.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostSun May 08, 2011 7:09 pm Offline
Tue May 03, 2011 6:26 am5
Pip, I have a thing for british guys.
Or Craig because... geez i have no idea.... :craig:

Sort by  
Page 22 of 24 351 posts Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next