Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 24 of 24 351 posts Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostTue Jan 03, 2012 11:29 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
well if they were my age here is my refreshed list bridon, kyle, stan and mysterion/kenny. they are pretty cute kids. :mrgreen:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostThu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 pm Offline
Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:34 pm1
i'd probably be one to either go out with kyle, cartman, or butters. butters is just plain cute, kyles intelligent and cartman is just down right hilarious!! :mrgreen:
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostFri Jan 13, 2012 10:32 pm Offline
Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:29 pm1
The flippy hair goth or Kenny :zombiekenny:
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostSun Jan 15, 2012 11:05 am Offline
Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 am5Milan, Italy
MMm let me think.
My fave character is kyle and I'd choose him because I <3 him. But his personality is very close to mine so I don't know if it's a good idea.
I'd probably choose stan because you know he's kind of an assh*le but he's also sensitive and sweet so I think we can match ahah! Plus, I think if he were real he would be hot...like, black hair, blue eyes...
I'd love to go out also with kenny, ahah, is a perv! And he's blond! I think he can be sexy.
I would never date the fatass. I love him but he scares me!And he's fat LOOL
Amor Vincit Omnia

♪ Take me away
on a holiday, sugar ♫

« ℭu℘id is a knavisℎ ℓad
Tℎus to make ℘oor ℱemaℓℯs mad.
»

You seem a little irritable, Kyle. You got some sand in your vagina?
There's no sand in my vagina!
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostFri Sep 13, 2013 11:04 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Not sure what it is about South Park characters that's giving everybody wood, but I guess I'm not one to judge.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: If possible, which SP character would you go out with? PostSun Sep 15, 2013 7:36 am Offline
Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:07 am1
Kyle & stan :)

Sort by  
Page 24 of 24 351 posts Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24