Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 30 posts Previous  1, 2
PostSat Jul 15, 2006 3:16 pm Offline
Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:26 pm651Bowels of South Florida
I noticed in Prehistoric Iceman Kyle ended up...er... On Top the most.

>o>
PostSat Jul 15, 2006 3:20 pm Offline
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
Oneirogenic wrote:
I noticed in Prehistoric Iceman Kyle ended up...er... On Top the most.

>o>

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
xD PostMon Jul 24, 2006 6:14 am Offline
Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:58 am7
xD
Mr. Garrison: Now who can tell me what 5 times 2 is? 12? Mr. Garrison: OK now someone who isnt a total retard.
stan vs kyle PostSat Aug 26, 2006 8:09 pm Offline
Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:25 am31
i reckon that they would both give it their all. they would both get in good hits. they would tire of it and stop or more probably an adult would break them up.
Re: stan vs kyle PostMon Jan 17, 2011 8:28 pm Offline
Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 pm1
Stan would win, but Kyle would hold a fight. I mean he is from Jersey and..nvm, its a Jersey thing.
Re: stan vs kyle PostTue Jan 18, 2011 12:14 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
It would be interesting to see who would win. I think I'm going to have to go with Kyle. He obviously isn't afraid to do it, and being part Jersey might give him and edge. Plus he topped Stan more in Prehistoric Ice Man. Stan is afraid to fight back with his own sister, I think it would take a lot for him to fight with his all with his best friend. Stan may have more bottled inside since he is the calm one so all that rage could burst out suddenly but... I still am gonna go with Kyle.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: stan vs kyle PostTue Jan 18, 2011 4:56 pm Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
What does Kyle being part Jersey have anything to do with it? Have you ever even been to New Jersey or the tri state area? Those people are ALL TALK...you can beat them out with a tissue box. With that being said Stan would win without any question.

But seeing how South Park hardly ever continues subplots like that it would be anyone's guess. If I were to make a bet it would be Kyle seeing how he's shown fighting experience. One thing south park should do...make Stan fight somebody. Bring that Gary person back, pissed me off when he didn't get beat up.
Re: stan vs kyle PostTue Jan 18, 2011 6:38 pm Offline
Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:46 pm83
I'd pick Kyle as well.
Re: stan vs kyle PostWed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
raidpirate52 wrote:
What does Kyle being part Jersey have anything to do with it? Have you ever even been to New Jersey or the tri state area? Those people are ALL TALK...you can beat them out with a tissue box. With that being said Stan would win without any question.

But seeing how South Park hardly ever continues subplots like that it would be anyone's guess. If I were to make a bet it would be Kyle seeing how he's shown fighting experience. One thing south park should do...make Stan fight somebody. Bring that Gary person back, pissed me off when he didn't get beat up.

Kyle isn't afraid to hurt someone, that's the point. Stan is. :) We have yet to see Stan willfully attack someone. Doesn't mean he couldn't but it means he may not be as into the fight as Kyle would. Again, it would take a lot to get Stan to have his anger take over. Someone would really have to mess with his friends and family and the things he stands behind.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: stan vs kyle PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 am Offline
Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm2
Eh, it's really hard to say. I think it'd be a draw. But Stan can get pretty pissy, so if he's mad enough I'm sure he would win.
Re: stan vs kyle PostSat Feb 05, 2011 6:57 pm Offline
Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:34 am13little hole out in the middle of the boondocks
I think Stan would honestly. But it would be pretty close to a draw.
••••••••
"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
"I like a man who grins when he fights."
"Eating words has never given me indigestion"
- Winston Churchill
Re: stan vs kyle PostMon Jul 25, 2011 3:54 pm Offline
Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm91
Kyle's from Jersey, and if there's money involved, his Jew powers will probably activate. XD
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...
Re: stan vs kyle PostSat Oct 08, 2011 9:57 am Offline
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:48 pm42arizona
hmm i dont think ive seen stan fight for real. and kyle is a pretty bad a fighter. kicking the crap out of cartmen. i dont think stan would really care enough to fight for real and kyle gets so angry about stuff lol kyle would definatly win:3 but neither would really want to hurt eachother unless they just started hateing eachotherfor some reason
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
Re: stan vs kyle PostSun Dec 04, 2011 5:11 pm Offline
Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:46 pm5
Kyle.

That one time where he and Stan "fought" each other, he seemed to be winning, as someone else said, he was "on top" the most.
Re: stan vs kyle PostFri Jan 11, 2013 3:30 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
I'll put my money down on Stan. I know he will beat the sh*t out of Kyle if they ever got into a fight.
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 30 posts Previous  1, 2