Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next
What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostWed Oct 07, 2009 7:38 am Offline
Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:13 pm95
Just a thought.
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostWed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 am Offline
Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:42 pm765Newcastle, Ireland
it would be better
more stupidity less jews and more food
happy days!
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostWed Oct 07, 2009 10:27 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Every country would have an obesity epidemic.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostWed Oct 07, 2009 2:37 pm Offline
Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:33 pm3
There would basically be no world
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostWed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
seamus yarr wrote:
it would be better
more stupidity less jews and more food
happy days!

No.

Everyone would die.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostSun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm Offline
Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:11 pm98
As much as I love Cartman, if he ruled the world it would be horrible. Jews would be killed or forced into slavery (which for some would be a good thing); anyone who Cartman disliked would be tortured, killed, or forced into slavery; and he would force his ideals on everyone. I could go into further, smaller details, but this is a Forum thread, not an essay paper. Damn, I hate agreeing with Wii fit man! :x
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostSun Dec 20, 2009 4:30 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
*See what happened in Wacky Molestation Adventure and multiply it by 1000*
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostSun Dec 20, 2009 4:32 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

hah!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostMon Dec 21, 2009 8:19 pm Offline
Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:11 pm98
He did manage to keep an intact society in "Wacky Molestation Adventure" (Somewhat). iloveyouguys, whose comment are you laughing at?
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostMon Jul 12, 2010 5:46 pm Offline
Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 pm6
well he would get stupid racist people to do stuff for him. but eventually the world would get so bad that a revolution would happen and the smart good people would be no match for the ignorant racist people and end in cartmans assassination. I would not be surprised if stan and/or kyle were involved in the assassination. :D
one more thing when you say this you speak of Armageddon.
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostThu Jul 15, 2010 12:36 pm Offline
Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:29 am73
if cartman rules the world i would do the if russia attack.building a militia and fight for freedom

Fortis cadere, cedere non potest.
The brave may fall, but cannot yield. roman proverb
Last edited by sveeen on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostThu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm Offline
Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:03 pm574
i'd oficially pack my bags and join the army.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostThu Jul 15, 2010 5:11 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
He would later wake up and find out that he is just a fat assh*le and will never rule the world.

It would be hella better if towelie ruled the world. The old season 5 towelie, not the new one. We would finally get rid of the towel problem. That's the most important thing. I mean we all want a towel. We always forget the towels. We stay wet, that's bad. We must remember to bring a towel. Oh, yeah, and he would legalize marijuana.
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostFri Jul 16, 2010 9:12 pm Offline
Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:57 pm2
Um All Jews Would Be locked in cage and and held above lava in airprt hilton and server comes and asks if everythings allright like in the ginger episode
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostFri Aug 06, 2010 3:36 pm Offline
Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:03 pm3
If Cartman ruled the world then things would be similar to the real world we live in today. People would lose their freedom and himself, and his close (powerful) friends would would become wealthy beyond belief.

Oh. He would still play with teddybears. They would be his advisors.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next