Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostFri Aug 06, 2010 4:34 pm Offline
Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:51 pm1
First of all if he tries to rule the world he probably could'nt not just becouse hes a boy but also becouse hes from America.Russions Japans or etc would probably take his actions as a tread from America and start a war.Probably take over USA becouse Russions even blade America for this extreme heat these days.They say America has a weather control facility in Alaska.But i assume he already is ruling the world so it would probably be a better place.Probably jewish race would be exterminated.Well not becouse they r jew im cool with it as long as its not me so some people can die.But after no enemies left Cartman will most likely continue being a child and dream of places like casa bonita and his robot toys.So he would probably make the world a better place and there will be casa bonitas and robot toys everywhere.If you noticed cartman is a usual boy most of the time but if he has a rival a chalange or anything similar he becomes a antisemitist faschist dicdator and when he has no troubles he plays with his dolls and other toys so im telling if there will be no other possible threads for cartman in the world he would probably go to outer space and start fighting with aliens or make the world a better place...
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostFri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 pm Offline
Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 pm25Nashua, NH
It Would Rain Snickers Bars All Over The World!
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostFri Jan 11, 2013 3:48 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
:shock: we'll all be living in the 7th circle of hell.
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostWed Sep 18, 2013 9:38 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
What would happen if Cartman ruled the world? It would suck to be him, because I would start a rebellion and nuke his fatass.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: What would happen if Cartman ruled the world PostWed Sep 18, 2013 1:54 pm Offline
Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:32 pm3
no jews, no hippies, kfc would have a national holiday, nobody would be about to go to amusement parks he's at

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2