Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Wendy's very own episode PostFri Mar 02, 2012 9:44 pm Offline
Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:59 pm18
forbidden_moose wrote:
I'd love it if they did this in the style of Butter's Very Own Episode, with almost none of the regulars present. I always enjoy the episodes that focus on under used child characters like Clyde (Licecapades), Timmy, her, and Tweek. I think that a Wendy's very own episode has a lot of potential. Come to think of it, Bebe hasn't been used in a few years, perhaps it's time for her to have an episode focused on her.

I agree, But what situation should Wendy be in?
Re: Wendy's very own episode PostWed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 pm Offline
Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:28 pm7
Wendy has been on the show since season 1 so i don't see why she should get own episode.
Re: Wendy's very own episode PostFri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 pm Offline
Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 am46
I think there could be two ways;
1. She saves the entire planet from a great force of evil (similar to Kenny in SPBLU)
or
2. She dies saving a single person's life, like Stan or Eric. There's something sweet and human about that.
Re: Wendy's very own episode PostSun Mar 11, 2012 5:52 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Yes, please.

Really, it's the only way Wendy's character can be redeemed after several seasons of being completely raped beyond belief.

Of course, the fans will all hate it, because most of this fandom is whiny unless Stan or Kyle is around, but I'd still welcome it with open arms...

...unless, of course, it's overly negative.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: Wendy's very own episode PostSat Jul 28, 2012 7:34 am Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:26 am14
nbabechenko wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
She should so have one and it should be done in the style of Butters' Very Own Episode, where Wendy is front and center.

She is to boring and preachy [gosh is she ever preachy (which no one likes)], and her parents are to mundane and boring (as well). The episode would fail miserably. She's not a bad character though; just not enough potential in her life alone for a South Park episode like what Butters had. Sorry. :santa: Merry Christmas.

Wendy is one of the best character. She's better than Cartman. She is the smartest character, and she's a liberal :D She deserved an episode to herself, but not like Butters. She still interacts with the boys, etc.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2