Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 12 of 13 185 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostMon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
JVM wrote:
Has anyone else ever considered Cartman may be straight BESIDES his extremely sexual fixation on Kyle?

You answer your own question by mentioning Cartman's well noted extreme fixation on Kyle.

And keep in mind there's also Butters. Taking a picture with a boy's dick in your mouth, even in humiliation, is not something that would even cross the mind of most boys.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostMon Jan 28, 2013 10:10 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Lyon82 wrote:
JVM wrote:
Has anyone else ever considered Cartman may be straight BESIDES his extremely sexual fixation on Kyle?

You answer your own question by mentioning Cartman's well noted extreme fixation on Kyle.

And keep in mind there's also Butters. Taking a picture with a boy's dick in your mouth, even in humiliation, is not something that would even cross the mind of most boys.

Quite possible.

Cartman ain't most boys though ;)
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostMon Jan 28, 2013 10:28 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
No. He's not.

But as far as relationships go, Cartman's well beyond f*cked up. I personally venture to him just being a sociopath who can't have any kind of relationship. And takes down Kyle with him since after the stunt in Cartman Finds Love probably cockblocked him until college.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSun Mar 03, 2013 1:48 am Offline
Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 pm16
No, he just LOVES seeing Kyle unhappy, because he hates his personality. Or because he is a jew.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostFri Jun 07, 2013 7:37 am Offline
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am37
Eric is just as gay as MnT when they were kissing in BASEketball
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostWed Jun 12, 2013 1:48 pm Offline
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 pm2
I think I would be great if they featured an episode explaining Cartman's unrelenting hatred of many types of people (mostly Gingers, Jews, and Hippies). I'd say it's a pretty SouthPark Explination that he is gay and is looking for something to remove the stress of it. Of course, if you look up Fan-fics, the Buttes/Eric one is pretty dang popular, and not all that far fetched.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSat Nov 02, 2013 4:31 am Offline
Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:58 pm3
Well,I cant help but say yes,he is gay.....

P̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶k̶y̶l̶e̶ :cartmansad:
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 am Offline
Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 pm2
pinapplepudding wrote:
P̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶k̶y̶l̶e̶ :cartmansad:

That one is also popular
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostFri Dec 13, 2013 12:17 pm Offline
Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:26 pm10
Probably not. I'd like to point out that in Chef Goes Nanners, Cartman seemed genuinely attracted to Wendy.

Other than that, I think it's mainly Cartman using relationships in general (whether they be gay, straight, or whatever) to manipulate people so he gets what he wants.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostFri Dec 13, 2013 5:33 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I'd say he's ambiguous.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSun Dec 29, 2013 8:09 pm Offline
Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 pm26
Samathou wrote:
(even if Trey said in an interview Stan was the most likely to be gay because he was sensitive and got in love with anybody... or smg like that, but it isn't important...)

really? i hadn't heard that before. that wouldn't make him gay, tho, but bisexual. the last time i watched, i sort of got a whiff of that in "Follow the Egg", actually.

as for the subject, i think anyone of them could turn out to be anything, as they're all just 10 years old.
i really don't think M&T will be giving us any clear answers regarding their sexuality.
ambiguously, though, there's a lot of things u can read in between the lines, if u want. the above mentioned as an example of someone that's usually considered straight.
reading between the lines is easy, sometimes intended (by the writers) to be done, but it doesn't make it canon. it's just teasing.
Top 5
1. Major Boobage
2. Tonsil Trouble
3. Imaginationland
4. Woodland Critter Christmas
5. 1%

Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Season: 4
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostWed Jan 01, 2014 2:54 pm Offline
Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am22derbyshire England
this is kinda off topic but does anyone else hate it when the anime thing make out that the main 4 are gay like when kyle nd stan are kissing.none of them have come out as gay.even if they are i wouldnt care. stan has got a girlfriend and is only friends with kyle. i really dont know about cartman and kenny is too pervy.
favorite ep:all of them
favorite character:Kyle i think
favorite colour:rainbow....
favorite animal:doggy
first episode watched:cripple fight
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostThu Jan 02, 2014 10:13 am Offline
Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am22derbyshire England
i dont know
he acts it sometimes but i will still watch sp
the stan and kyle anime art is ridiculous none of the four boys are gay ...yet stan has a girlfriend kyle is just friends with him
i dont know about cartman
and kenny is definitely straight
the only gay characters so far are mr slave mr garrison and big gay al
i get really annoyed with the stan and kyle thing
i saw one picture it was labelled style!!!
wtf
favorite ep:all of them
favorite character:Kyle i think
favorite colour:rainbow....
favorite animal:doggy
first episode watched:cripple fight
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostThu Jan 02, 2014 8:26 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am33
In regards to Stan falling in love with anyone that would probably be more considered pansexual (and bi-sexual falls into that though pan-sexual has less to do with physical attraction).

After seeing some more recent episodes and more episodes than the last time I posted here, I've come to a different conclusion: Cartman does't really give a flying f*ck whether a person is male of female as long as he can further whatever is on his agenda that day. I guess by default that'd be bi-sexual, though, you could argue whether or not he is actually attracted to the person physically or simply attracted to/turned on by the pain and humiliation he causes (which might help explain his constant fixation on Kyle who is probably the most fun to mess with due to his temper). I'd be surprised if Cartman ever settled with anyone, male or female, but I could see him screwing a whole bunch to serve his own purposes, he's pretty manipulative.
Always think of the consequence of your behavior before acting out what you are thinking.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostThu Jan 02, 2014 8:31 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am33
jamesy66 wrote:
i dont know
he acts it sometimes but i will still watch sp
the stan and kyle anime art is ridiculous none of the four boys are gay ...yet stan has a girlfriend kyle is just friends with him
i dont know about cartman
and kenny is definitely straight
the only gay characters so far are mr slave mr garrison and big gay al
i get really annoyed with the stan and kyle thing
i saw one picture it was labelled style!!!
wtf

Well, I could actually see Stan falling in love with anybody. I can't say the same for the other three, though; Kyle and Kenny seem pretty straight. And Cartman doesn't really seem to care.

It's just fanart, happens with all series. Not every gay person is flaming gay, lol! It's just part of the fun, might as well sit back and enjoy the ride or just ignore it, doesn't matter. The boys are still young and most people tend to start out as slightly bi-sexual and then move around a bit, just part of being sexual beings. *shrugs*
Always think of the consequence of your behavior before acting out what you are thinking.

Sort by  
Page 12 of 13 185 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next