Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 13 185 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostFri Jan 13, 2012 8:47 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
I think Eric has much bigger emotional than just being gay, LOL. Most of the "gay" situtations he finds himself in are a result of trying to embarass or be mean to someone and having it back fire on him. Alot of the crossdressing Eric has done reminds me of a parody of Bugs Bunny's crossdressing. HE may be bi-curious, but Eric's just as likely to be bi-polar or have multiple personalities.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostFri Jan 13, 2012 2:46 pm Offline
Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 am5Milan, Italy
Plus, i remind you the whole thing with Ben Affleck or the justin timberlake cardboard. He touched his cousin penis!
Come on guys...I really can't list all the gay things he did! I think he's not totally gay, but b-curious...you know, is kinda normal for a kid.
Amor Vincit Omnia

♪ Take me away
on a holiday, sugar ♫

« ℭu℘id is a knavisℎ ℓad
Tℎus to make ℘oor ℱemaℓℯs mad.
»

You seem a little irritable, Kyle. You got some sand in your vagina?
There's no sand in my vagina!
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSun Jan 22, 2012 8:21 pm Offline
Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:15 pm8
I agree whole-heartedly!! I didn't think anyone else caught on and I ended up submitting a discussion on this topic a few minutes ago! I think that he's especially gay for Kyle, the way he treats him and in the Imagination Land Trilogy about how adamant he was on having Kyle suck his balls. I think it would be hilarious if they made Cartman come out of the closet just because how much of a biggoted assh*le Cartman is, it would just be ironically funny!!
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostFri Mar 23, 2012 1:45 am Offline
Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:14 am5
I love that this show is so diverse. The monotonous music playing in the background durring the shipping scene of the cash for gold episode was intentionally half ass halarious. This newest episode reminds me alot of margaritaville. You guys should consider making an episode where old people become alienated completely due to their technological illiteracy only to succeed in setting off an EMP sold to them by the ghost of Mohmar Gudahfi. In the episode Mohmar should relate to them in saying that he "had no idea what was going on anymore either" lmao see i can pull this sh*t out of my ass all day too. You guys should give me a job with the quickness, so I can drop what Im doing and come to casa bonita. Ill write 100 more suggestions if approached by someone. Ive got a thousand Ideas Matt and Trey contact me if anyone is interested over there !
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostMon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
He very much acts like it, but you know the show producers don't really please fan-fiction, and also they'd never make the main characters gay. I just know that.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostTue Mar 27, 2012 2:30 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
chance points to yes. or maybe he was so happy, he hugged someone
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostTue Apr 24, 2012 6:35 pm Offline
Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 am18
On the FAQ section, it says many a time that he isn't. Plus, the new episode implies that he falls in love with the new Nicole girl. (:
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostWed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
I think at this point he's reached such a point where his understanding of the concept of love is so warped as to not have a definition. The kid's demented and his sexual identity issues is just a small component.

He's the 10 year old version of Garrison.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 pm Offline
Sun May 13, 2012 7:05 pm5
God I hope so... especially if Kyle is too...
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
candiebarr6669 wrote:
God I hope so... especially if Kyle is too...

Only problem with that fantasy is that Kyle has expressed interest in girls and only girls. "Cartman Finds Love" is basically Cartman's racism fueling every attempt to keep Kyle from potentially dating Nichole. Until he found out why the girls were taking a suddenly interest in hanging out with him he was kinda pleased at the whole thing. You know, in a way that is shockingly appropriate for a pre-teen given this show's tendency.

And then there is the reality of why in the world if they were gay would Cartman and Kyle date one another? I could understand saying that they respect one another in a strange sense as they do try to one up the other. They have even been shown as getting along with one another for periods. You can then make a case for them not hating one another, but there is too much animosity to fathom those two even thinking of one another as anything other than a worthy adversary.

It seems so many female fans just jumped on that episode as proof that those two are a legit couple now despite missing entire segments including Cartman's motivations and Kyle's near horror at being assumed to be with him. I can safely say that I just don't get it.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSun Jun 10, 2012 7:42 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Lyon82 wrote:
I think at this point he's reached such a point where his understanding of the concept of love is so warped as to not have a definition. The kid's demented and his sexual identity issues is just a small component.

He's the 10 year old version of Garrison.

Could be. I think in episodes such as Imaginationland that Cartman wanted Kyle to suck Cartman's balls is just yet another way Cartman wanted to humiliate Kyle; not to exhibit being gay or anything close to any topic of sexuality. In fact, I think Cartman has not even thought about his own sexuality yet, or anyone else's. Cartman just wants to either humiliate people or else be superior to people. While sexual situations are portrayed, I think Cartman is oblivious to this and as I said only wants to humiliate or feel superior. Nothing more (at this age of the Cartman character at least).
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSun Jul 15, 2012 12:04 pm Offline
Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:53 am2
HE IS NOT GAY!!!!
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostMon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
pissalloveryou wrote:
HE IS NOT GAY!!!!

Well, that's a truly compelling argument. Well thought out, nigh-irrefutable and clearly evidence-based. Bravo.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSat Jul 28, 2012 7:23 am Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:26 am14
He's a conservative, fascist, christian, ignorant' anti-semetic, critical person. Any thought of him being gay is ridiculous. All Kyman Yaoi is just plain stupid -_-
Re: Is Cartman Gay? PostSun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 am Offline
Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:20 pm6
n00biito wrote:
Cartman gay? The f*ck man! What's with all the gay threads indeed. Cartman is obviously not gay. He's just really stupid. Like that time he bought pubes from Tenorman.

Also, Butters isn't gay either. Why do you think he ends up with something up his but so often? As punishment! He doesn't enjoy it that's the entire point.

Mr. Garisson was the only char so far in the closet and you could see it miles away that he's gay.
You got a point there :)

Sort by  
Page 10 of 13 185 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next