Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 16 240 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 1:51 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
New thread starting... now. You can start fresh, or resume discussions from the previous thread
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 1:59 am Offline
Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:46 pm83
Nice job, Big-Will :)

For starters...

I am so excited to see an episode involves Kyle in technology. He looks so uncomfortable in the preview scene :lol:
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:38 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Yeah wonder how he got in that predicament and hows he going to get out of it.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 5:35 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I am just very curious where Kyle's story will go Wed. I am 50/50 about it. It looks so insane... but it is SP... I just hope it is clever and funny and isn't some Cartman vs Kyle crap. That would just be boring. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostTue Apr 26, 2011 1:22 pm Offline
Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am339Washington D.C
I saw the clip of the Season 15 , don't tell me much but as it happened to kyle?
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Apr 28, 2011 3:36 am Offline
So Kyle went through all that because he did not read the Terms & conditions i felt some pitty for him during this episode.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Apr 28, 2011 2:02 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Kyle didn't read the terms and conditions but everyone else, inclusing Butters did. Kyle's reputation as the smart kid is forever tarnished. (I felt no pity for him).
Can't we all just get along?
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Apr 29, 2011 10:14 am Offline
I'll say it again: I don't like how they use Kyle. He always gets the sh*tty end of a deal. That, or he's battling it out with Cartman. Yet again he is forced into a situation he could have avoided. But whatever, it was funny. :D

Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Apr 29, 2011 11:11 am Offline
Quote:
He always gets the sh*tty end of a deal
:lol:

Kyle`s apple i.d was quite funny 69ingchipmunks@me .com

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Apr 29, 2011 12:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Stanluv25 wrote:
I'll say it again: I don't like how they use Kyle. He always gets the sh*tty end of a deal. That, or he's battling it out with Cartman. Yet again he is forced into a situation he could have avoided. But whatever, it was funny. :D

But Kyle wasn't struck by lightning, heh. Still, facial reconstruction...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Apr 29, 2011 1:35 pm Offline
Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 pm1
Dude, I am an avid south park fan, I've loved and watched every episode...this humancentipad episode was just the most disappointing episode I've seen to date. I liked the message about technology at the end but the whole way they went about making a well developed and well loved character (Kyle) apart of that debauchery was just lame. It kinda made me wonder if the rest of the season is going to be like that. I really hope not. Trey and Matt have always been so creative and they just could have done so much better with this one, dont get me wrong, I love the show and I look forward to seeing a new one but, for me, this one sucked balls. :parishilton:

Thank you
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Apr 29, 2011 1:53 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:

But Kyle wasn't struck by lightning, heh. Still, facial reconstruction...

But Cartman sort of has it coming since he's an ass :D Kyle... just needs to pay attention more :D

Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Apr 29, 2011 8:15 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
James--76 wrote:
Quote:
He always gets the sh*tty end of a deal
:lol:

Kyle`s apple i.d was quite funny 69ingchipmunks@me .com

Yeah, that's kind of an interesting one. Implications are distraughtening.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 pm Offline
Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 am31San Diego
I think Kyle needs a few months of therapy after the HumancentiPad incident. :lol:
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 pm Offline
I think he'll be fine. :) Funny enough the kids seem highly unaffected by any of the insane things they have seen and done in their short lives. :roll:

Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 16 240 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next