Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 13 of 16 240 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Author Message
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Nov 11, 2011 2:58 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^Yes, he was used properly this time. Being smart and stubborn and there to point out the flaws in the world. And to go against what Cartman wanted. Even what Stan wanted. This is the Kyle I enjoy seeing more than Humancentipad Kyle. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Nov 11, 2011 3:00 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Stanluv25 wrote:
^Yes, he was used properly this time. Being smart and stubborn and there to point out the flaws in the world. And to go against what Cartman wanted. Even what Stan wanted. This is the Kyle I enjoy seeing more than Humancentipad Kyle. :roll:



Ex1lepr0 likes this. ^_^
Can't we all just get along?
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Nov 11, 2011 9:03 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:48 pm42arizona
hehe i really liked this episode kyles so funny when he get mad XD and cartmans period jokes were hilarious classic cartman and kyle loved it :p
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
that guy putting a gun to kyles head was funny. i want a shot of that too.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSat Nov 12, 2011 3:53 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
Tails_Prower7 wrote:
hehe i really liked this episode kyles so funny when he get mad XD and cartmans period jokes were hilarious classic cartman and kyle loved it :p


Haha, kyle is so adorable/funny when he gets angry, i totally agree. Take for instance tonsil trouble. When he yells at cartman about being not just sure, he's hiv positive, that was one of the most adorable things ever. His eyebrows show so much emotion. I dunno. He's just a cute character with that little cute hat. I wish i had a little brother like him. And i see a bit of myself in him, with his short temper. It's impossible to be really mad at him. I always take his side...even in the ygo/ab episodes, because he is my favourite character.

However, I do think it's creepy when people develop sexual feelings for him...even though he should be like 22 if he would age properly, but he didnt he's like 9 (what, i thought he was 10. Hm, you think in the next ep he'll become 10? wait, they did that with stan well ksdjfksdjl) and he's a cartoon character. #justsaying
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:48 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ Kyle's already ten. They must have already forgotten they aged the boys to 10 this season. I was like 'wtf' when he was mentioned as 9 this week. According to CBAA he and the others were already ten yet Stan was still nine. But in YGO we all know he turned 10 with the rest.

I hate silly little things like that, they never seem to settle on a single age, it's always 8, 9, and now 10. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Nov 13, 2011 6:32 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:48 pm42arizona
addictedtoblur314 wrote:
Tails_Prower7 wrote:
hehe i really liked this episode kyles so funny when he get mad XD and cartmans period jokes were hilarious classic cartman and kyle loved it :p


Haha, kyle is so adorable/funny when he gets angry, i totally agree. Take for instance tonsil trouble. When he yells at cartman about being not just sure, he's hiv positive, that was one of the most adorable things ever. His eyebrows show so much emotion. I dunno. He's just a cute character with that little cute hat. I wish i had a little brother like him. And i see a bit of myself in him, with his short temper. It's impossible to be really mad at him. I always take his side...even in the ygo/ab episodes, because he is my favourite character.

However, I do think it's creepy when people develop sexual feelings for him...even though he should be like 22 if he would age properly, but he didnt he's like 9 (what, i thought he was 10. Hm, you think in the next ep he'll become 10? wait, they did that with stan well ksdjfksdjl) and he's a cartoon character. #justsaying
i kno kyle is my fave too. hes so cute and can be very sweet sometimes. i love kyle and cartman together their so funny when their fighting X3
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i know he is pretty cute. he was in this new one. so kyles 10 i had no clue.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Nov 14, 2011 10:51 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 am1
May I just jump in to the conversation to say how wonderful it is to see some of the old Kyle again? :> He was so wonderfully sarcastic as "Professor Broflovski". Personally, I feel as though Kyle is the most realistic representation of a young boy: having no interest in girls yet, quick in temper, impatient, being a little rascal who needs his mouth washed out with soap at times - just to name a few.
I'm happy to see that he finally had his own episode albeit that episode in general was one of my least favorite of the season. I can't believe it took them Cartman THIS long to make a period quip about Kyle.
Also, nice bow tie, Kyle. XD
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Nov 20, 2011 4:57 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
Stanluv25 wrote:
^ Kyle's already ten. They must have already forgotten they aged the boys to 10 this season. I was like 'wtf' when he was mentioned as 9 this week. According to CBAA he and the others were already ten yet Stan was still nine. But in YGO we all know he turned 10 with the rest.

I hate silly little things like that, they never seem to settle on a single age, it's always 8, 9, and now 10. :roll:


Well i guess the first seasons were when they were youngest and they were 8. and then as the seasons went by they aged, although i dont remember a birthday episode for anyone else except stan. Oh wait, okay, nevermind, i remember casa bonita for kyle. but i cant remember birthday episodes for the others. I remember 2 for stan. whale whores and YGO. Hmm maybe something i'd like to see in the future. Lol. :D
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:48 pm42arizona
addictedtoblur314 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
^ Kyle's already ten. They must have already forgotten they aged the boys to 10 this season. I was like 'wtf' when he was mentioned as 9 this week. According to CBAA he and the others were already ten yet Stan was still nine. But in YGO we all know he turned 10 with the rest.

I hate silly little things like that, they never seem to settle on a single age, it's always 8, 9, and now 10. :roll:


Well i guess the first seasons were when they were youngest and they were 8. and then as the seasons went by they aged, although i dont remember a birthday episode for anyone else except stan. Oh wait, okay, nevermind, i remember casa bonita for kyle. but i cant remember birthday episodes for the others. I remember 2 for stan. whale whores and YGO. Hmm maybe something i'd like to see in the future. Lol. :D

cartman had a bday like in the first season he had a party i think the ep was called damian. i dont remember kenny or butters having a bday episode tho
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Nov 21, 2011 11:12 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
it was funny to see kyle not invite fat ass to his birthday i don't blame him in a way
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Nov 21, 2011 7:13 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I know the boys were 8 the first few seasons. I don't know when they were first refereed to as 9. But random episodes have them at 8 or 9. Now they are ten yet will they be 9 and 10 depending on the episode? Who knows. Cartman celebrated his b-day in the first season but it was never mentioned if it was his 8th or 9th. Kyle did too in season 5 but I think it was his 9th since by then the boys were turning 9... i think. Butters' b-day is mentioned but hasn't been celebrated yet. Kenny's has never been mentioned. But atm I think they were born in 2001 as in 0 Friends it says Clyde's b-day was in April 2001 and Stan's Oct 2001. That way they are indeed ten in the year 2011.

So according to the show and the general fandom-

Kenny: March 22nd
Kyle: May 26th
Cartman: July 1st
Butters: Sep 11th
Stan: Oct 19th

I love discussing their birthdays :mrgreen: .
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Nov 21, 2011 7:17 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Stanluv25 wrote:

So according to the show and the general fandom-

Kenny: March 22nd
Kyle: May 26th
Cartman: July 1st
Butters: Sep 11th
Stan: Oct 19th

I love discussing their birthdays :mrgreen: .



I know some of their b-day's were shown in You Have 0 Friends, but where were the rest of them mentioned?
Can't we all just get along?
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 pm53WA
[url]nothingtoseehere.com[/url]


Kyle and Cartman's dynamic is always incredible. You never know who learns more from it Kyle... or Cartman. I'd say Kyle because he at least learns from his mistakes.

I would like to see an episode with Kyle and the rest of the gang at the movies, with a throw back to the You're Getting Old dynamic in the previews... where the boys see ANOTHER reboot movie playing two weeks after the first second reboot movie.

Preview Guy Voice: Coming January 2012, see Superman Man of Steel. and if you're out of town that week, catch Superman the Last Boy scout... coming out February of 2012.

:unhoodedkenny: wouldn't THAT be a trip? :lol:
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 13 of 16 240 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X