Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 14 of 16 240 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostTue Nov 22, 2011 12:32 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i want that too.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 am Offline
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:48 pm42arizona
kyle and cartman interacting are my favorite parts of the series they bring out the best in eachother :3
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Nov 23, 2011 1:10 am Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 pm53WA
Kyle and Cartman episode idea

I'll write a line, then you'll sing a line, then you'll play a line.

It'll be a blasty blast. (DC)

Ok...

Written Line:

Cartman: Whoa, it is on! It's so on! The gloves are coming off Kyle! Let's do this!
Flinches
Whoa what did I say? C'mon Kyle! There's only so many rounds left in the ball game!

Sing a line: YOU! (below) (not above) we're ascending, not descending.
MCK

Editorials, Facebook Posts, Satire, and Break-Up Notes
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Nov 23, 2011 1:44 am Offline
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:48 pm42arizona
Editorial1307 wrote:
Kyle and Cartman episode idea

I'll write a line, then you'll sing a line, then you'll play a line.

It'll be a blasty blast. (DC)

Ok...

Written Line:

Cartman: Whoa, it is on! It's so on! The gloves are coming off Kyle! Let's do this!
Flinches
Whoa what did I say? C'mon Kyle! There's only so many rounds left in the ball game!

Sing a line: YOU! (below) (not above) we're ascending, not descending.

i am not sure what u mean by sing a line?:/
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Nov 23, 2011 5:37 pm Offline
same here :?

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Do you know what I have noticed?? Kyle doesn't seem to own a toy box. Silly I know but every time I see his room I don't see one. Butters has toys laid out in his room. Stan has that baseball-themed toybox with the giant T-rex on top, Cartman we know owns a lot. But Kyle...

maybe I have missed it in a scene but I can't recall seeing one in his room. Does Kyle not care much for toys or what?? lol
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostTue Dec 13, 2011 10:56 am Offline
he should have one i don't see why he should not i will have to look carefully cause i thought i saw one in his room.

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostTue Jan 03, 2012 12:48 pm Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
dude, I know a guy named kyle. He happens to be jewish. and he happens to be a south park fan. #justseriouslylearnedthat

also, ky broflofski is so funny when he gets angry.
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostTue Jan 03, 2012 11:21 pm Offline
that's an old saying cause we all find it funny. i don't know who would not.

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 am Offline
Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 pm2
KyleBroflovskisGirl wrote:
I am obsessed with Kyle *points to username*...i love kyle sooooo much! :) he's sexy! lol!

Kyle is mine, you hear me, i love red heads, have cousins from NJ and i have jewish ansesters, i hate cartman just as much as he does. HE IS MINE!
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostTue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
Okay kids, let's settle down now.

Anyways, yeah Kyle's been pretty good this season. More of a return to some of his older habits is always a good thing.

Stanluv25 wrote:
Do you know what I have noticed?? Kyle doesn't seem to own a toy box. Silly I know but every time I see his room I don't see one. Butters has toys laid out in his room. Stan has that baseball-themed toybox with the giant T-rex on top, Cartman we know owns a lot. But Kyle...

maybe I have missed it in a scene but I can't recall seeing one in his room. Does Kyle not care much for toys or what?? lol

Not too surprising, Kyle's always been more mature than the rest of them. Just simple stuff like his Einstein poster kinda separates him from some of the others.
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostTue Jan 24, 2012 10:23 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Okay kids, let's settle down now.

Anyways, yeah Kyle's been pretty good this season. More of a return to some of his older habits is always a good thing.

Stanluv25 wrote:

Not too surprising, Kyle's always been more mature than the rest of them. Just simple stuff like his Einstein poster kinda separates him from some of the others.

Duuuuuuuuuude, TaySay, what's up?

I'm sure Kenny has some toys in his room, but not children's toys. :wink:
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Jan 25, 2012 2:45 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
I few people i speak to about certain episodes take "Pee" some people don`t like that episode. I find it quite funny,Kyle just makes things worse for himself by the way he overreacts about the situations around him.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Jan 25, 2012 1:08 pm Offline
Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:21 am16
Kyle needs more episodes with Stan. I really don't think they've actually talked or been friends for ages.
...MEEP...
Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Jan 25, 2012 9:56 pm Offline
Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 pm2
What accent do you believe Kyle has?

Western?

Sort by  
Page 14 of 16 240 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next