Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 9 127 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSat Nov 26, 2011 12:10 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i watched cartman joins nambla today i forgot how stupid he was in that one.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 am Offline
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:48 pm42arizona
cartmans always stupid :lol: but gotta love im
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Nov 28, 2011 4:55 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
something always dumb happens to him.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Feb 08, 2012 11:12 pm Offline
Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:34 pm2
I had 3 favorite things about Cartman
1.When Cartman went to a flashback at 1776
2.When Cartman dresses as Hitler
3.When Cartman was kissed by Wendy like Luke Skywalker got kissed by Leia.
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Feb 22, 2012 1:20 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
My favorite character ever on South Park! I hope he gets an episode (which he probably will :lol: ) on episode 1601
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Mar 07, 2012 9:18 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, did any of you see the new Comedy Central commercial for Season 16!? They showed clips of the new episodes, and I guess one episode will involve Cartman and Butters looking for El Chupacabra and Cartman going on a zipline or something. I'm so excited!! Sorry if this is old news...
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 pm Offline
Hydroleaf wrote:
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, did any of you see the new Comedy Central commercial for Season 16!? They showed clips of the new episodes, and I guess one episode will involve Cartman and Butters looking for El Chupacabra and Cartman going on a zipline or something. I'm so excited!! Sorry if this is old news...

Cool! I can't wait :tweek: :tweek:
I support CartmanxStan
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S20 PostSat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm Offline
Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:51 pm5
Cartman is okay. He's funny. But cartoon wars made me mad since I am Muslim and they sort of made fun of Us. I don't take it too seriously but seriously Cartman is funny.
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S20 PostSun Mar 18, 2012 10:20 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
The new episode's name is "Cash for Gold" I guess. Anyone think it will be a Cartman "get rich quick" scheme? I can see him digging through his mother's jewelry and threatening Kyle to fork over the "Jew gold" to get some money but getting scammed in the end. XD Or maybe he's the one tricking others to give him their gold for "cash"! Both predictions sound a little too obvious though... :?
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S20 PostSun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Hydroleaf wrote:
The new episode's name is "Cash for Gold" I guess. Anyone think it will be a Cartman "get rich quick" scheme? I can see him digging through his mother's jewelry and threatening Kyle to fork over the "Jew gold" to get some money but getting scammed in the end. XD Or maybe he's the one tricking others to give him their gold for "cash"! Both predictions sound a little too obvious though... :?

I say it's either Cartman running a Cash For Gold scam or Stan falling victim to a Cash For Gold shop.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Mar 19, 2012 12:39 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I think it may be a get rich quick thing. I'm not sure why Cartman would do it otherwise. I just want to know why anyone would believe he knows anything about gems. Maybe Stan goes to him to try and value the thing his grandpa gave him. Stan's naive enough when it comes to Cartman to believe something he says. Just as long as the two interact I'll be so happy!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Mar 19, 2012 4:30 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Hi all. Been a while. Anywho, I was happy with Cartman's performance in the newest episode. It was classic Cartman, with him ripping on other's misery. Once again, my love/hatred of Cartman is reinforced. :)
Can't we all just get along?
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Mar 19, 2012 4:58 pm Offline
Stanluv25 wrote:
I think it may be a get rich quick thing. I'm not sure why Cartman would do it otherwise. I just want to know why anyone would believe he knows anything about gems. Maybe Stan goes to him to try and value the thing his grandpa gave him. Stan's naive enough when it comes to Cartman to believe something he says. Just as long as the two interact I'll be so happy!

I'd be happy, too. I love seeing them interact! Cartman really likes Stan :)
I support CartmanxStan
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S20 PostTue Mar 20, 2012 12:15 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ He does! That's why I really hope we see them together Wed. There are too few episodes and us Stan and Cartman fans want more. Because we see the friendship between the two. Cartman would help Stan if he asked for it. And Stan would believe anything Cartman says, so anything could happen. I really hope something does.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread thru S20 PostTue Mar 20, 2012 7:21 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Eric is at his best when he's doing the snake oil salesman role. Trying to sell people on something so he can get rich. The few times he suceeds is great, the many times he fails are even better.

Sort by  
Page 7 of 9 127 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next