Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 54 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Official Pip (RIP) Discussion Thread PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:02 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
New thread starting... now. You can start fresh, or resume discussions from the previous thread
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:16 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Well, with Pip dead from 201, unless he comes back like Kenny M&T can have an episode with Satan in hell with Pip, or in heaven with God and Pip. The story lines could be interesting.
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun May 01, 2011 8:29 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
I completely forgot Pip died. He's a very forgettable character.
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
I agree, I hated that french piece of crap.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun May 01, 2011 9:24 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Meh, I might unsticky this, as there isn't much point in discussing a dead character.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 02, 2011 10:43 am Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Big-Will wrote:
Meh, I might unsticky this, as there isn't much point in discussing a dead character.

True, we'll never see him again. He's as dead as Ms. Crabtree and Ms. Choksondik.
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 02, 2011 11:24 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
I agree, I hated that french piece of crap.

"French people piss me off!"
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 02, 2011 12:30 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
nah, i think people who need their "Pip" fix need a place to post :) The thread should (hopefully) stay open
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 02, 2011 7:16 pm Offline
  • YIM
Big-Will wrote:

Well, like I've said before, he could appear in hell, and besides does dying have any valid point in SP? What about Kenny, Mayor McDaniels, Osama Bin Laden and Paris Hilton? 8)
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 02, 2011 10:03 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Out of those four only Kenny has his own stickied thread, and it's not because he dies so often.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostTue May 03, 2011 2:05 pm Offline
  • YIM
Big-Will wrote:
Out of those four only Kenny has his own stickied thread, and it's not because he dies so often.

Good point. But there are other characters who died and turned out to be alive. Like Chef, because he's technically not dead, he's just a pedophile in a mech suit. Hmmm.... now that I think about it, that's not too different from Darth Vader... :lol:
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu May 12, 2011 2:52 pm Offline
Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:06 pm33New York
Happy B-Day Pip! Ah nothing like a good tea with some crumpets to enjoy a fancy birthday party ;] ~
Oh My God! They Killed Kenny!

You Bastard!

Mmhmmm mhmmmmhm

Yeah I want some cheesy poofs.
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 16, 2011 12:33 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
I'm a colossal hypocrite.

"I really just want to see Pip back, even if they just kill him off."

I said that around a year and a half ago.

That actually happened and now I'm pissed off and just want to see him back desperately. He's had one of the worst falls from grace of any South Park character, and it's a huge disappointment to me. I hope maybe one day we see him in Hell, but I don't see it happening. I gave him my own send-off in one of my fics.

He was supposed to die off in "Damien" anyway, so he was on borrowed time already. It's a miracle he got into "Professor Chaos" or the Tower Defense game. Two little flukes really, only times he spoke after his titular episode back in Season 4.

Blame Butters really, M&T pretty much admit in the commentary for "Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub" that the reason he's gone is Butters. I doubt M&T read the board but by God if they do I hope they read this and bring him back, though I'm sure if they do they're laughing at how pathetic I am.

RIP Pip
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSat May 28, 2011 9:26 am Offline
Sat May 28, 2011 8:55 am55texas it sucks
i just started realy geting into south park about 3 weeks ago (the reason is my strict parents) i've watched up to season 7 which alot of the episodes are not working. And i have to say pip is my favorite character he is so cute I just want to hug him. I shure do hope he returns to south park. :zombiekenny: rip pip :( :cry:
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 30, 2011 5:36 pm Offline
  • YIM
He deserved it. :wink:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 54 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next