Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 4 54 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 30, 2011 5:43 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
He lives on in reruns and fanfics forever!
Quote:
He's had one of the worst falls from grace of any South Park character

Blame it on the Butters. He was 'replaced' by him. I think they're different enough and Pip's a more stand-out character (he knows what's going on more, just doesn't seem to care if people hate him?) but they seem to think there's only room for 1 kid in that niche. The Pip episode was his real send-off.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Jun 05, 2011 12:38 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Unassumption wrote:
He lives on in reruns and fanfics forever!
Quote:
He's had one of the worst falls from grace of any South Park character

Blame it on the Butters. He was 'replaced' by him. I think they're different enough and Pip's a more stand-out character (he knows what's going on more, just doesn't seem to care if people hate him?) but they seem to think there's only room for 1 kid in that niche. The Pip episode was his real send-off.

Oh, I do blame Butters. I find it so irritating though.

What really devastates me about this is rewatching the original pilot and seeing just how major Pip was in there. He was to the two seasons what Butters is now, but unlike Butters he's here from the beginning. He's one of very few characters to be in the opening sequence and end up removed from it.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Jun 12, 2011 6:47 am Offline
Sat May 28, 2011 8:55 am55texas it sucks
I have an idea for a episode. The boys are geting bored of not haveing someone to rip on and cartmen is runing out of jew jokes to rip on kyle so the boys decide it would be a good idea to bring back pip from hell with the help of god, jesus and the angles (mabe the characters from imagination land, honestly not my favorite episode probably the worst) to bring him back. Anyway I think stan might be leaveing southpark and it would be an adorable replacement. PIP FANGIRLS UNITE!
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Jun 12, 2011 6:52 am Offline
Honestly i like butters as much as i do pip and I'd like to see them together again like in two men naked in a hot tub one of my favorite episodes.
Quote:
cherio stan. we were just playing a game of wikershams and degglers would you like to play?
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Jun 12, 2011 9:07 am Offline
Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 am14
I always saw Pip as an annoying waste of screen time. That episode based off of Great Expectations was kind of funny though.
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Jun 30, 2011 9:44 am Offline
did ya'll get the robot monkey accesory? I think they might bring pip back!!! :D
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Jun 30, 2011 1:52 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
I don't remember the sequence of S4's episodes, but I would point to the episode "Cherokee Hair Tampons" as the episode where Butters replaced Pip. Everyone, including Pip, covered him with sparkles and balloon and glitter etc.

It was in that moment, Butters superseded Pip as the whipping boy.

I never thought they'd bring him back, so 201 was kind of a delight for me. I'm glad I don't have to wonder anymore about his disappearance, or if he's coming back.

He's not. But life goes on.
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Jul 01, 2011 6:11 pm Offline
Pip Tweek wrote:
I don't remember the sequence of S4's episodes, but I would point to the episode "Cherokee Hair Tampons" as the episode where Butters replaced Pip. Everyone, including Pip, covered him with sparkles and balloon and glitter etc.

It was in that moment, Butters superseded Pip as the whipping boy.

I never thought they'd bring him back, so 201 was kind of a delight for me. I'm glad I don't have to wonder anymore about his disappearance, or if he's coming back.

He's not. But life goes on.

Hmm i don't remember pip being in cherokee hair tampons maybe because i got into south park and watched the whole show in about a month. LOL parents can be so strict. But how can you not want him back he's a sweetiepie. a brave little boy that always looked at the bright side of life.I always have a hart for the misfits in my favorite shows like double d in ed edd n eddy and hiro in heros.
*does the pip dance* yippy tippy too too.
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Jul 11, 2011 3:16 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i don't like pip but it sucks he died. was he in esm?
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Jul 20, 2011 7:21 am Offline
203177 wrote:
i don't like pip but it sucks he died. was he in esm?

i don't remember but that was a good episode. anyway this forum is up to season 17 so hopefuly he does return.
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Jul 20, 2011 7:29 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
pipiscute wrote:

tra la la la
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Jul 20, 2011 6:16 pm Offline
cynthia325 wrote:
pipiscute wrote:

tra la la la

hahaha ^-^ he's addorable isn't he?
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Aug 03, 2011 2:15 am Offline
Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:28 pm3
Pip was a lame french :assface:
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Oct 23, 2011 8:10 pm Offline
Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:15 pm3
He Didnt deserve it Well i know he was disliked in the show but was very popular with fans you know what Cartman deserved it but he woudnt be killed because it will be like kill one part of the show, BRING BACK PIP! :x
Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Oct 24, 2011 12:41 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I don't know that Pip was popular with the fans. I don't know why Matt and Trey put him in the show to begin with - they hated reading Charles Dickens when they were in school.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 2 of 4 54 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next