Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 5 72 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:04 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
New thread starting... now. You can start fresh, or resume discussions from the previous thread
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Apr 27, 2011 1:04 pm Offline
Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 pm5
im surprised at how empty this thread has been so far. excited to see what butters has instore this season. like i said he needs to be in the intro
BUTTERS
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Apr 27, 2011 1:34 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:43 pm41
butters has not been seen in the clip , but just waiting, to start a discussion
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
He hasn't been seen but I'm sure he'll have a tiny bit at least. Like in Insheeption, he was there to give Stan the note Wendy wrote him. By now it is almost predictable to see a bit or a lot of Butters in any episode. :)

He is such a cutie!! :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri May 13, 2011 10:01 pm Offline
Fri May 13, 2011 8:47 pm4
I keep wondering what ever happened to Butters' accountabilibuddy! lol.
Butters is so naive.
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun May 15, 2011 11:58 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Butters has become a fine character, but he still annoys me when watching old Seasons 10-11 episodes a lot. I think he's lost a lot of his character though in the increasingly infrequent times we see him with his parents. Part of Butters' appeal is he does all this to help the boys, yet he's the one who always gets in trouble.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed May 18, 2011 9:52 pm Offline
Wed May 18, 2011 9:16 pm5
Just gotta say, not to sound too dirty or anything here, but Butters looks adorable without his clothes on. Seems to be a budding nudist too, no modest at all in front of his mother.
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed May 18, 2011 10:10 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
butterhasateddybear wrote:
im surprised at how empty this thread has been so far. excited to see what butters has instore this season. like i said he needs to be in the intro

He has more importance than Kenny.
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu May 19, 2011 9:15 pm Offline
JVM wrote:
Butters has become a fine character, but he still annoys me when watching old Seasons 10-11 episodes a lot. I think he's lost a lot of his character though in the increasingly infrequent times we see him with his parents. Part of Butters' appeal is he does all this to help the boys, yet he's the one who always gets in trouble.

how is it you know just what to say about the characters that I agree with?? :mrgreen: I feel Butters has changed too. He is still adorable and will always be my 2nd fav, but I want more of his innocence back.

Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri May 27, 2011 4:26 am Offline
Thu May 26, 2011 2:50 pm1
I think it's time Butters was added to the opening titles cus I think everyone agrees that he is a main character like the other four. He could sing beside Cartman as there are tons of clips M&T could use for the pop out bit
I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be. I don't give a crap 'bout whales so go and hug a tree

Favourite characters: Kenny McCormick, Butters Stotch
Favourite episodes: The Ring, Major Boobage, Awesome-O, Butters' Bottom Bitch, The Coon
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Jun 05, 2011 12:34 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
^ I don't think M&T'll mess with the opening title again, save maybe changing Kenny's line once more.

But yeah, he's definitely become the fifth main character at this point.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 pm Offline
^perhaps so but doesn't mean it's not a good idea. Aaahh well... :)

Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Jun 12, 2011 9:11 am Offline
Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 am14
I hope there's another Butters-Cartman episode in 15B, always loved those. Cartman perfectly manipulates Butters, he's so naive :roll:
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Jun 12, 2011 3:36 pm Offline
Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am1
Butters = Sex
Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Jun 15, 2011 1:57 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
I used to like Butters in S5-7, but after that, they've just been repeating the manipulate gag, and it's gotten kind've old in my opinion. I did like Butters in City Sushi, nice change of pace.
Can't we all just get along?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 5 72 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next