Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 13 of 13 193 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Apr 15, 2013 6:33 pm Offline
Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 pm2Vernon
You have to love any character that gets killed off 89 times haha
Re: What with the kenny death inconsistancies? PostThu Sep 05, 2013 5:29 pm Offline
Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:29 pm3
Okay, first he faded back, then he was born back to life, then he died for real, then he says he cant die? WTF!
welcome to the insanity
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Sep 09, 2013 12:47 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Obviously he's immortal. If he were mortal, he'd stay dead.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Dec 09, 2013 1:27 pm Offline
Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:06 pm1
Ok, so i know Kenny is now a princess and all :roll:
...but what do you guys think of the following fantheory.

Kenny is actually Hastur, the yellow king, the wanderer.

It would tie in perfectly with the Cthulhu mythos and explain the source of his immortality.
No ordinary soul could retain even a shred of self-awareness through so many rebirths.
We know the Cult of Cthulhu is most-likely responsible for the McCormicks' predicament... what-if the ritual they conducted on Mrs. McCormick was actually a Summoning.
What if the reason the head-cultist made the goth kids stab Kenny was to somehow make sure their summoning was somehow successful?
But, of-course no-one ever remembers Kenny dying. Because while Cthulhu is all about straight-up death, despair and destruction, Hastur has always been more about subterfuge and warping the very fabric of Reality.
Suddenly, that giant bird devouring Kenny at the end of the Agnostic episode makes just a little less sense.
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20 PostWed Dec 11, 2013 1:11 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Oh my...
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20 PostWed Dec 11, 2013 4:20 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
:shock:
Neferius wrote:

It would tie in perfectly with the Cthulhu mythos and explain the source of his immortality.
No ordinary soul could retain even a shred of self-awareness through so many rebirths.
We know the Cult of Cthulhu is most-likely responsible for the McCormicks' predicament... what-if the ritual they conducted on Mrs. McCormick was actually a Summoning.
What if the reason the head-cultist made the goth kids stab Kenny was to somehow make sure their summoning was somehow successful?
But, of-course no-one ever remembers Kenny dying. Because while Cthulhu is all about straight-up death, despair and destruction, Hastur has always been more about subterfuge and warping the very fabric of Reality.
Suddenly, that giant bird devouring Kenny at the end of the Agnostic episode makes just a little less sense.

Damn! That's more research than I ever did. :shock:
But thank you, I learned something new today. :D
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20 PostThu Feb 06, 2014 4:23 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
Neferius wrote:

Does Hastur have a little too much sexual knowledge? No.

Problem Solved. Now I don't have to take him seriously anymore
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Mar 26, 2014 1:50 am Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am165
mqnwbevrct wrote:
how come they stopped killing kenny in every episode? they used to. KILL KENNY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They stopped killing off Kenny is nearly every ep because they got tired of having him die a lot and the whole "Oh my god! They killed Kenny!" and "You b*stards!" lines were getting overused.
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20 PostThu Mar 27, 2014 10:05 am Offline
Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:19 am2
I suggested that Kenny should unhood more :unhoodedkenny: in the future episodes!
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSat Mar 29, 2014 9:33 am Offline
Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 am1
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
^Exactly. 8)

Hi :lol:
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20 PostSat Apr 05, 2014 7:10 pm Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am165
matthewai700 wrote:
I suggested that Kenny should unhood more :unhoodedkenny: in the future episodes!

More un hooded Kenny would be nice because the last time he was shown un hooded in an ep was Sarcastaball in season 16.
:unhoodedkenny:
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20 PostWed Apr 09, 2014 9:22 am Offline
Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:02 am12
one thing I wonder why they kill Kenny on the 5 seasons and the next 17 season they kill him a bit :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny:
South park is my favourite show!
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S20 PostWed Apr 09, 2014 11:20 am Offline
Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:02 am12
I think they kill Kenny cause people don't understand him
South park is my favourite show!

Sort by  
Page 13 of 13 193 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13