Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 13 193 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Dec 15, 2011 7:49 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
203177 wrote:
kenny should have an episode when he gets killed in a video game.

Didn't that already happen a few seasons back in Level 60, when he gets killed playing that video game "Heaven vs. Hell", then he goes to heaven and plays it "for real"
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i mean he goes into a real video game and gets killed
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
203177 wrote:

Life is like a video game, except you only get one chance at everything.
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
John_117 wrote:
203177 wrote:

Life is like a video game, except you only get one chance at everything.

Unless you're Kenny. :lol:
Can't we all just get along?
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Dec 16, 2011 12:32 pm Offline
no i mean in an actual ep kenny gets sucked into a video game and somehow he dies. it would make a great ep.

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Dec 16, 2011 12:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
203177 wrote:
no i mean in an actual ep kenny gets sucked into a video game and somehow he dies. it would make a great ep.

Well, SP has done crazy sci-fi stuff in the past. But, I could see lots of legal complications as a result of it. It would seem like endorsement.
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Dec 18, 2011 11:38 am Offline
it would have been funny to see kenny die in the major boobage ep.

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 am Offline
  • YIM
203177 wrote:
it would have been funny to see kenny die in the major boobage ep.

Come to think of it, that would've been a nice touch.
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Dec 19, 2011 12:54 pm Offline
kenny getting high was very funny to be honest. i wouldn't want to do what he's doing it looks sick

Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Dec 19, 2011 4:32 pm Offline
Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:12 pm6South Park, Colorado
I'm a new South Park-fan, I started watch it just a few weeks ago, but from the beginning Kenny was my absolute favourite. I usually fall for the weird characters, and so I like Kenny since he dies in the earlier seasons and has a parkas which muffles his speech.
I also LOVE his hair. I like blonde, and when I saw his real hair colour I just said YAY!
My biggest wish is that Kenny gets a bigger role in the coming seasons. I hope they do more superhero episodes about Coon and Friends. Mysterion is just so awesome! I like his voice when he's Mysterion.

So, yay for Kenny. He's the best.
kenny's deaths PostTue Dec 20, 2011 1:11 am Offline
Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00 am2
okay guys you know how in like the coon and friends episodes when kenny said he cant die well in the older seasons in a couple he was'nt in any episodes like 3 or 4 episodes he was not there shouldnt he have respawned the next day? quite puzzling if you ask me :zombiekenny: and merry christmas :santa:
Re: kenny's deaths PostMon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 am Offline
Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:00 pm17
slimshdy4567 wrote:
okay guys you know how in like the coon and friends episodes when kenny said he cant die well in the older seasons in a couple he was'nt in any episodes like 3 or 4 episodes he was not there shouldnt he have respawned the next day? quite puzzling if you ask me :zombiekenny: and merry christmas :santa:

You mean the after he died in season 5 and wasnt there for the whole season 6? Matt and Trey just wanted to see how will it be without him, but no one knows what happened to him in the meantime. It puzzles me too. :zombiekenny:
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostTue Jan 03, 2012 11:23 pm Offline
your telling me it puzzles everyone that was stupid what they did. this is why ssn 6 is my least fave season before ssn 5

Re: kenny's deaths PostWed Jan 04, 2012 3:01 am Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
slimshdy4567 wrote:
If you're referring to season 6, the answer is that they thought that was seriously the end of Kenny. First they thought he'd be forever replaced by Butters, then they figured they'd rotate the 4th friend every run, and finally they decided to just bring him back. They had no idea 8 years later Kenny would be alive and they'd retcon the workings of his deaths. Heck, it's not even like the lore behind Kenny's resurrections was something Trey and Matt had been tossing around, it was just something they decided to do after they realized Lovecraft's "That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die" couplet fits Kenny.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty clear that the amount of time Kenny stays dead is always inconsistent--Spontaneous Combustion takes place over the course of several weeks and Kenny is dead throughout, yet in Cartman Joins NAMBLA and Mysterion Rises he seems to resurrect just moments after dying. He's tied to the Cthulhu Mythos; the more puzzling and alien he is, the more it all makes sense. :wink:

Oh, and a belated Merry Christmas to you. :santa:
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: The Official Kenny Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 am Offline
not to go off topic but i found it cute when kenny saved her sister from that bully. he was such a big brother to her. :mrgreen:

Sort by  
Page 10 of 13 193 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next