Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 35 522 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next
Author Message
The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:09 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
New thread starting... now. You can start fresh, or resume discussions from the previous thread
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 10:33 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Would it be asking too much of Trey to do more Stan and less Randy… thru S17?
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:53 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
I would nit get your hopes up. Trey loves Randy since that archtype, the dumb dad, is easy to write and time is short.

Viva la Marsh! Viva la Stan!
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I LOVE STAN

Seriously though, more Stan, less Randy!!! I can't stress it enough. More Sharon less Randy, god. True, he is easy to write but that shouldn't be reason enough to have him take the spotlight of an episode when he has a family who need more screen time. And who aren't idiots.

I so hope Stan has good screen-time come Wed. I always say that too lol. Give me my sensitive, intelligent, level-headed, blunt, animal-loving pussy, hippie any day! 8)

Stan is king. VIVA LA MARSH!!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostTue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am339Washington D.C
I want to see the first full episode of season 15 in the clip there is nothing Stan
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Apr 27, 2011 12:42 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 pm5
stan definately needs to be a bigger part of south park through s17
BUTTERS
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Apr 27, 2011 1:49 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:43 pm41
Stan has not appeared in the clip of the new episode. but apparently the new episode is more focused on that Kyle is a participant in something ... Cartman and his mother because he wants an iPad but she does not want to buy the ipad. for now there is nothing more than clip, hopefully a few hours to see what happens, but it's safer that Stan has to appear
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:05 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Honestly, I don't care what they do with Stan. I haven't liked him since Raisins. Great. Wendy broke up with you. Now you go Goth. And then you needed BUTTERS to get you out of your slump. Jesus...
Can't we all just get along?
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ We don't need Stan haters already in the new thread!! :roll:

Stan will have lines tonight. But just how many remains to be seen... :? :o
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:13 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Stanluv25 wrote:
^ We don't need Stan haters already in the new thread!! :roll:

Stan will have lines tonight. But just how many remains to be seen... :? :o

Did you see a clip with Stan in it?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:37 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Hey, I didn't say I hate him. I just haven't liked him since that episode. I just think it's odd he didn't have a breakdown when his parents divorced in Treehouses, but he did when Wendy broke up with him.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Apr 28, 2011 12:59 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am339Washington D.C
nwt000 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
^ We don't need Stan haters already in the new thread!! :roll:

Stan will have lines tonight. But just how many remains to be seen... :? :o

Did you see a clip with Stan in it?

yes i saw the episode
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Apr 29, 2011 10:34 am Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
Hey, I didn't say I hate him. I just haven't liked him since that episode. I just think it's odd he didn't have a breakdown when his parents divorced in Treehouses, but he did when Wendy broke up with him.


Hate, don't like, almost the same thing in a Stan fan's eyes. :D We need more Stan fans and less Kyle and Kenny fangirls. 8)

I say Stan was more shocked his parents divorced that one time, and was trying to get his head around it since everything happened all at once. His mom's new boyfriend moved in, his dad moved out and was already living life as a happy bachelor... and Stan just thinks he's in love with Wendy, and took it harder?? He's just too young to think or know there are other girls out there.

So happy Stan had a bit of a role Wed. Being the smart one who has to lead the camel to water yet again- haha. I love him. And something about his 'whoa boy,' was hilarious too. :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed May 04, 2011 5:30 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Stanluv25 wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
Hey, I didn't say I hate him. I just haven't liked him since that episode. I just think it's odd he didn't have a breakdown when his parents divorced in Treehouses, but he did when Wendy broke up with him.


Hate, don't like, almost the same thing in a Stan fan's eyes. :D We need more Stan fans and less Kyle and Kenny fangirls. 8)

I say Stan was more shocked his parents divorced that one time, and was trying to get his head around it since everything happened all at once. His mom's new boyfriend moved in, his dad moved out and was already living life as a happy bachelor... and Stan just thinks he's in love with Wendy, and took it harder?? He's just too young to think or know there are other girls out there.

So happy Stan had a bit of a role Wed. Being the smart one who has to lead the camel to water yet again- haha. I love him. And something about his 'whoa boy,' was hilarious too. :mrgreen:


Not to sound like a TOTAL As*hole but, do you have a shrine to Stan in your closet? 8)
Can't we all just get along?
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostWed May 04, 2011 6:54 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
haha, no I do not. He's just my fav character. And don't worry, I'm not one of those creepers who finds him 'hot.' I find him a cute little boy because that is what he is. I tend to get very excitable about the things I love 8) And defensive about them.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 35 522 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X