Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 34 of 35 522 posts Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostFri Jul 20, 2012 12:33 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
Stanluv25 wrote:
^ Couldn't agree more!! Stan may be calm and collective most of time and the 'bringer of peace' but when you light that fuse... he will not let you live it down until satisfied!

Btw, awesome name!! ZIM was the coolest show ever on friggin' Nickelodeon!

ikr! it sucks they cancelled it and they wont show season 3! *throws a zim temper tantrum*
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Jul 20, 2012 12:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
Stanluv25 wrote:
Stan just has a kiddish version of Trey's voice obviously. Which is a bit raspy in tone.

What is your favorite thing about Stan? I am so excited for new episodes, hopefully he will have a lot more scenes this time around! Grrr

well what i love most about stan is his personality :) he may be calm and sweet but when angered he is a tiger ready to pounce and f*ck you up! he is just like sakura from naruto (well sort of :wink: )
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Jul 20, 2012 2:27 pm Offline
Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm148
invaderzimfan#1 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
Stan just has a kiddish version of Trey's voice obviously. Which is a bit raspy in tone.

What is your favorite thing about Stan? I am so excited for new episodes, hopefully he will have a lot more scenes this time around! Grrr

well what i love most about stan is his personality :) he may be calm and sweet but when angered he is a tiger ready to pounce and f*ck you up! he is just like sakura from naruto (well sort of :wink: )

Stan does have an interesting personality, doesn't he?
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostTue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
So unfortunate there are fans who don't see Stan does indeed have a personalty and isn't just some boring kid who does nothing and adds nothing to the show.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostSat Sep 22, 2012 7:50 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
Guys, I was reading about the zodiac signs (don't believe in it, but like it), and I noticed Stan, under sidereal dates, is a Virgo. Virgo's color is Navy Blue. Stan's fave color is blue and his hat is about that color. XD
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostSun Sep 23, 2012 10:26 am Offline
Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 am15
This might sound weird but I kinda like it when he gets angry. I just find it hilarious and adorable. :lol:
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Sep 24, 2012 2:57 am Offline
Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:24 am1
ah why do I have this noob avatar?!
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostTue Sep 25, 2012 3:36 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
CasperWyoming wrote:
ah why do I have this noob avatar?!

Because you're a noob?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:04 pm Offline
sticknoodles wrote:
This might sound weird but I kinda like it when he gets angry. I just find it hilarious and adorable. :lol:

He's adorable when he does anything! :lol: I had to laugh last night when he told his mom she can't tell him what to do. I had to say- what a little brat! lol

@ Hydroleaf- cool! It was written in the stars to be his fav color lol.

Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostWed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 pm Offline
Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:24 pm12
i think that its funny that stans parents have devorced twice and he was ok..but wendy left him for token he broke down...
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:11 am Offline
^ Stan went into a horrible state of depression after his parents split the second time. It was just one of the reasons he was like that. I guess the split was so sudden and almost silly the first time he didn't feel too upset about it.

Stan's just that way, a sensitive and emotional kid. That's why I like him. :)

Haa, I love that line.
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostThu Oct 11, 2012 9:21 am Offline
Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:24 pm12
Tru...he is deff my 2nd fav..kenny still awesome..they both hold about the same weight
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostTue Oct 16, 2012 3:38 am Offline
Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 am1
I think that being of an older age now, Trey can relate more to Randy and his persona. I love Randy, who doesn't? But I understand where the argument lies, Stan is basically the main character of the series in my opinion. Stan is loosely based on Trey as a child and Randy is supposed to portray his father. Although I do think most of the logic and rationale derives from Trey Parker's belief system, so he should get more attention as you previously said. Regardless, Stan and Randy both portray Trey, just in a slightly different way.
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostFri Oct 19, 2012 3:37 am Offline
Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:51 am7Thailand
Today is Stan and Tray's birthday.

I love Stan Marsh and enjoy any Stan's episodes. :)

I want to know what is the best of Stan's episode?
Could you recommend to me please?
I want to see Stan's best moments. :)
I'm Thai and love to watch South Park (Specificly love Stan Marsh)
I always do apologize if I used wrong or mistake grammars.
Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread thru S20 PostFri Oct 19, 2012 4:15 pm Offline
Indeed, happy 10th birthday (again) Stan!!! And of course Trey. :)

@ Stansman: Well I don't like Randy... there are many people who don't.

Recommended Stan eppies for me would be An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig, Fun With Veal, Douche and Turd, Raisins, Whale Whores, You're Getting Old, Ass Burgers... they all portray who Stan is and how he is. Which is basically a sensitive kid who lets his emotions get to him and a kid who loves animals. :)

Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Page 34 of 35 522 posts Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next