Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 9 127 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:11 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
New thread starting... now. You can start fresh, or resume discussions from the previous thread
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 10:08 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
When will Wendy make her first speaking appearance this year? I say in 1503.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostWed May 04, 2011 8:18 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
i do want another Wendy episode, she got no love last season.
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostThu May 05, 2011 3:37 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Wendy was seen without her beret for only the second time in series history last night. Here's to more hatless kids.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostThu May 05, 2011 4:38 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
If that's her, she was overdressed for the event - shiny hair, earrings, make-up...
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostThu May 05, 2011 4:50 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
If that's her, she was overdressed for the event - shiny hair, earrings, make-up...

Pretty sure it's her, same black hair and bang direction. She wore similar make up in a blooper in Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset. Besides, she always sits next to Bebe. It's the same seating arrangement as Canada On Strike. Maybe you could confirm with nall if it is her or not and whether Craig was in the scene or not. Just in case you want to see the picture, here it is: http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6522/w ... pforca.jpg
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostThu May 05, 2011 5:12 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
If you find this guy in the audience, you have found Craig.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostThu May 05, 2011 5:20 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
If you find this guy in the audience, you have found Craig.

I guess Craig ditched unless M&T changed his hair and/or hair color again. But would you agree the girl to Bebe's right is more than likely Wendy? Also, I think the kids should dress up again for a school dance episode, but with the big four without their hats, and in Kenny's case, nothing to cover his mouth. It would be a perfect episode to shed light on Stan and Wendy as a couple again and reveal other couples in the 4th grade. I just think an episode that features the 4th grade girls and guys at a dance would be cool.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostSat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm Offline
I predict that Wendy, along with Bebe, Red, Annie, Lola, Heidi, Millie, Sally, Esther, and girls we have not been introduced to yet, will be the main characters in 1507. The girls will probably go to camp somewhere warm and there will be male characters, but none of them will speak. The only characters to speak besides the 4th grade girls will be their female camp counselors. They would also be dressed differently in this episode. The most notable change will be that Wendy will be without her trademark pink beret for the duration of the episode. Another thing is the girls will mainly be wearing shorts and t-shirts instead of their usual jackets and pants, though some minor background girls may wear dresses/skirts. As for shoes, the girls will be mainly wearing flip-flops, sandals, and tennis shoes as opposed to their usual black shoes. As mentioned earlier, the main boys will not make an appearance in this episode. History would tell you that this episode would end up being a flop like the three other episodes in South Park's history without any appearance by Stan, Kyle, Cartman, or Kenny (Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus, Pip, and A Million Little Fibers, the last of which is considered by most South Park fans and your's truly to be the worst episode of all time). However, this episode which will probably not be up their with such gems as Scott Tenorman Must Die and Fat Butt and Pancake Head, will still be liked by most fans and critics because it would be the closest look at the 4th grade girls ever, would reveal a lot of new information about them such as birthdays, full names, interests, backgrounds, personalities, and other miscellaneous tidbits, and would make the girls more accepted by general fans and hardcore fans like myself. This would lead to the girls being used more often in episodes, getting more acceptance and attention in fanfics and fanart, and would make the girls very marketable to many demographics including males. On top of that, the girls would be used for merchandise such as toys and apparel. Lastly, the fans of the show would stop viewing the girls as annoying and mean bitches and start viewing them as cool and funny young ladies who are not only very nice, but not afraid to go on adventures and get really dirty. This episode would probably be the beginning of end of South Park as a completely male-centered show and the start of a show where boys and girls not only get along, but also hang out commonly.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostSat May 07, 2011 3:19 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
I'll just leave this here...

My SP Fan Site.

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostSat May 07, 2011 5:15 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
I'll just leave this here...

Can I upload the photo at the South Park Wiki? Also, what do you think about my prediction of 1507?
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostSat May 07, 2011 9:33 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Yeah, you may upload it.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 09, 2011 9:01 am Offline
Sun May 01, 2011 4:08 am10
HAcoreRD wrote:
i do want another Wendy episode, she got no love last season.

yep, totally agree :unhoodedkenny:
os abysmi vel daath
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 16, 2011 12:34 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Wendy is an extremely underrated character. She's a strong female character and pretty much the smartest character on the show save Kyle. A lot of people choose to hate her due to her relationship with Stan and her behavior in three or so certain episodes, but the majority of the time she's a strong, sensible female. She's my third/fourth favorite character.

At the same time, I kind of want her written out of the show just because so many fans seem to hate her and I'd just rather see her written out at this point than kept on for only really my benefit. Kyle's pretty much absorbed all of her role beyond being the main female character - that can be passed to Bebe.

And nwt, wonderful episode idea, but I don't see why you think that'll happen.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Jun 09, 2011 7:00 pm Offline
I know the odds are slim to none, but I hope Wendy gets some sort of role in what will more than likely be the final run of South Park.
Niels0827 wrote:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 9 127 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next