Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 9 127 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostFri Jun 29, 2012 9:52 am Offline
Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 am46
my hopes for the next half of season 16 are maybe a line from Tweek (it's been three years) and some more material with Wendy and the other girls.
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostThu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
We can only hope. After the mid season finale, my hope's running low for a Wendy episode.
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:57 pm Offline
looks like Butters might think Red/Wendy is attractive. uh oh, Stan.
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:58 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
HAcoreRD wrote:
looks like Butters might think Red/Wendy is attractive. uh oh, Stan.

That part was REALLY f*cking creepy, indeed.
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17 PostThu Sep 27, 2012 12:38 am Offline
Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:24 pm12
nwt000 wrote:
I know the odds are slim to none, but I hope Wendy gets some sort of role in what will more than likely be the final run of South Park.

i agree..but its good to say wendy has been a bit mor involed than before...and she really is awesome
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostThu Sep 27, 2012 8:16 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
Yeah, that was just messed up IMO, even more so than all the boys drinking Butters' cum.

But rest assured, Wendy will never reciprocate any feelings Butter might have toward her. Definitely not considering that he once assembled a band of melvins to label her a Smurf killer and peed on her house. :mrgreen:

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostFri Sep 28, 2012 7:25 am Offline
Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 am46
That was...unexpected. I guess Butters has a thing for Wendy. I wonder if he still thinks she's a smurf killer et al.
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostThu Oct 25, 2012 6:31 pm Offline
Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:47 am5
I LOVE WENDY!!!! Wendy is my favorite girl behind Lola...I really hoped for a Wendy episode this season but I doubt it'll happen...I really want a episode with Wendy AND Lola..I just love Wendy so freaking much she's freaking amazing! And it's cute(Not to get off subject a bit but it does relate to Wendy) Stan and Wendy is my Boyfriend and My thing :D I'm Wendy and He's Stan! We need a Stan and Wendy episode ASAP! The thing I love about Wendy is how much she loves Stan and how much of a bitch she is :p I just love her and really wish her and Lola would interact more... :/
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostThu Oct 25, 2012 6:45 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
SouthParkPrincess20 wrote:
I LOVE WENDY!!!! Wendy is my favorite girl behind Lola...I really hoped for a Wendy episode this season but I doubt it'll happen...I really want a episode with Wendy AND Lola..I just love Wendy so freaking much she's freaking amazing! And it's cute(Not to get off subject a bit but it does relate to Wendy) Stan and Wendy is my Boyfriend and My thing :D I'm Wendy and He's Stan! We need a Stan and Wendy episode ASAP! The thing I love about Wendy is how much she loves Stan and how much of a bitch she is :p I just love her and really wish her and Lola would interact more... :/

How about an episode with Wendy, Bebe, Red, Lola, Jenny, and Nichole? I'd be all for that, with them in the a-plot and Annie, Heidi, Millie, and Esther in the b-plot.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostFri Oct 26, 2012 6:28 am Offline
Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:47 am5
nwt000 wrote:
SouthParkPrincess20 wrote:

How about an episode with Wendy, Bebe, Red, Lola, Jenny, and Nichole? I'd be all for that, with them in the a-plot and Annie, Heidi, Millie, and Esther in the b-plot.

I really LOVED The List and am obsessed with that episode! I'd love another episode like The List only maybe this one could be best kisser maybe? I know as a girl :p that they would probably make a list like that XD Lola is just amazing <3 I love all the SP girls! They (like the boys) are so diferent from eachother and that makes them more interesting unlike most shows where i've seen all minor characters/bg characters are all the same.
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostWed Oct 31, 2012 3:36 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
It'd be awesome to see all the girls get their due, but I'm not holding my breath much... I'd take any episode with heavy Wendy involvement, especially since Season 16's been very light on her. (Bits in CFL and a line in Sarcastaball.)

It's a shame Wendy's fallen so far from grace. With Cartman, Butters and Randy headlining so many episodes, Stan's pretty much the sole 'smart' headliner anymore, especially with Kyle falling behind. The show could use a little more 'smart' these days.

One idea I used for a fic that I feel the show could explore is the relationship between Stan and Wendy's families. We now know that Wendy's Dad is one of Randy's drinking buddies. But do all parents approve of their relationship? What are Wendy's parents like? Do they like Sharon and Randy? Does Sharon like them? Etc.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostSat Dec 01, 2012 1:34 am Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
JVM wrote:
It'd be awesome to see all the girls get their due, but I'm not holding my breath much... I'd take any episode with heavy Wendy involvement, especially since Season 16's been very light on her. (Bits in CFL and a line in Sarcastaball.)

It's a shame Wendy's fallen so far from grace. With Cartman, Butters and Randy headlining so many episodes, Stan's pretty much the sole 'smart' headliner anymore, especially with Kyle falling behind. The show could use a little more 'smart' these days.

One idea I used for a fic that I feel the show could explore is the relationship between Stan and Wendy's families. We now know that Wendy's Dad is one of Randy's drinking buddies. But do all parents approve of their relationship? What are Wendy's parents like? Do they like Sharon and Randy? Does Sharon like them? Etc.

By "smart", do you mean like an everyman or an only sane man? We've been seeing Kyle as the latter. But yeah, more Wendy would be awesome.
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostTue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
At least Wendy is part of the Stick of Truth, if you know what I mean...
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostFri Dec 28, 2012 12:57 am Offline
JVM wrote:

I'd be interested in this myself. Surely the families know how close their kids are, but do the families like eachother? Hell, we never seen the Testaburgers interact with Stan, muchless the Marshs interact with Wendy. I'd like to see what Shelly, Sharon and Randy think of Wendy (and Wendy with Stan), and what Wendy's parents think of Stan (and him being with Wendy).
Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20 PostThu Jul 11, 2013 10:55 pm Offline
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 pm94
Quote:
I'd be interested in this myself. Surely the families know how close their kids are, but do the families like eachother? Hell, we never seen the Testaburgers interact with Stan, muchless the Marshs interact with Wendy. I'd like to see what Shelly, Sharon and Randy think of Wendy (and Wendy with Stan), and what Wendy's parents think of Stan (and him being with Wendy).

That could be funny. Like both families try to break the two up due to their differences or take a mistake, like missing a curfew on a date, too far and try to break them up. Maybe have the Marshes and the Testaburgers knew each other in the past somehow.

Sort by  
Page 8 of 9 127 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next