Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 11 posts
The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S20 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:27 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
New thread starting... now. You can start fresh, or resume discussions from the previous thread
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:57 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Well, from the clip of 1501 I don't expect much of Bradley in the season opener. But the season is young and I have a good feeling about Bradley/Henrietta (his sister the goth kid) appearing in season 15.
Re: The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Apr 29, 2011 8:55 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Since Bradley seems to have entered the canon of Characters That Trey Parker Really Likes, I suspect we'll see him at least once this season.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S17 PostSat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 pm Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:03 pm18
ACTUALLY WHO IS BRADLEY. 8)
Re: The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon May 16, 2011 12:00 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Bradley is no longer in the classroom, but he can be spotted in the crowd in "Funnybot".

He'll be back though, in the commentary for "Coon vs. Coon and Friends", Matt reminds Trey that he's "a great character" and that he said he'll be back, so they agreed he'll definitely return.

I wouldn't expect to see any Bradley though until we get another actual Coon and Friends episode.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
bradley peed his pants hahaha! i liked how he killed chutulu shabalgoo!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Jul 11, 2011 3:48 pm Offline
Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am168It doesn't say "Location:"? But that ruins the jokes. :(
JVM wrote:
Bradley is no longer in the classroom, but he can be spotted in the crowd in "Funnybot".

He'll be back though, in the commentary for "Coon vs. Coon and Friends", Matt reminds Trey that he's "a great character" and that he said he'll be back, so they agreed he'll definitely return.

I wouldn't expect to see any Bradley though until we get another actual Coon and Friends episode.

Agreed. He's become too powerful to participate in daily South Park life.
Re: The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S17 PostFri Sep 30, 2011 1:47 am Offline
Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:45 am1
awsome
Re: The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S17 PostMon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
did anyone see Bradley in the group in the new clip or the mexican ep?
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S20 PostSun Apr 08, 2012 3:41 pm Offline
Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:10 pm7
I just can't stand Bradley. His saying mint berry crunch just got on my nerves so badly. I hope we don't see him anymore. It also bugged me that he ended up being the hero when Mysterion should have been the hero that saved the day. Since the Coon saga was all about Mysterion and not stupid Mint Berry Crunch.

I love his sister Henrietta since I love the Goth Kids I love the way Henrietta tells Bradly to get out of her room.

I also hope that Matt & Trey remove Bradly from the end of the opening theme. Out of all the SP characters Bradly gets on my nerves the most.
Re: The Official Bradley Discussion Thread thru S20 PostSat Aug 18, 2012 3:59 am Offline
Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:16 pm7
i would like Francis to have an episode now since Kevin and Bradley had one. come on, they are best friends it would make sense if Francis got an episode. :P

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 11 posts