Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 23 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: which Character do u think Should appeare in more Episo PostThu Oct 06, 2011 3:44 pm Offline
Sat May 28, 2011 7:16 am25
1)Craig, Pandemic and Craig vs Tweek were the only episodes with him as a main charectar
2)Clyde, only episode he was close to being a main charectar in was Lice Capades
3)Gregory, he was awesome in the movie and they haven't done anything with him since (anyone else think he would have been good as the 4th friend in an episode or 2 during Season 6???)
4)Mole, another charecter that was only in the movie (not counting the short no lines appearence in 2 naked guys in a hot tub) and he would be great in conspircy episodes.
5) Professor Chaos, I liked seeing Butters develop in that way :stanpuke:
Re: which Character do u think Should appeare in more Episo PostFri Dec 16, 2011 7:53 pm Offline
Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:05 pm3
I want to see more Craig, he is my favourite character and think he should be portrayed more as a Main Character, i want to know more about him.
Re: which Character do u think Should appeare in more Episo PostThu Jan 19, 2012 8:31 pm Offline
Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:28 am1
Kenny, Kyle and Tweek definitely :assface:
Re: which Character do u think Should appeare in more Episo PostMon Jul 15, 2013 10:20 pm Offline
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 pm94
Wendy, Bebe and the other girls. Ike, Timmy and Jimmy
Re: which Character do u think Should appeare in more Episo PostTue Jul 16, 2013 2:33 pm Offline
Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 am10
Mr. Garrison most definitely :)
South Park is more than immature fart jokes
Re: which Character do u think Should appeare in more Episo PostThu Nov 14, 2013 4:43 pm Offline
Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 am5
Stan's gay dog.
and/or Big Gay Al.
They're funny. And thats just thuper.
Re: which Character do u think Should appeare in more Episo PostWed Jan 01, 2014 2:41 pm Offline
Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am22derbyshire England
big gay al because the episodes where hes in it are some of my favorites and i think the last episode with him in was follow that egg
favorite ep:all of them
favorite character:Kyle i think
favorite colour:rainbow....
favorite animal:doggy
first episode watched:cripple fight
Re: which Character do u think Should appeare in more Episo PostTue Jan 21, 2014 7:45 pm Offline
Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:17 pm2
Idk about you guys but Tweek to me was always someone to smile at and he's my favorite character and I absolutely loved it when he was the fourth friend. Maybe Thomas and Damien too. But I think that more episodes should feature mainly other characters instead of just Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny and have stories revolving around Craig's Gang too (Craig, Clyde, Token and Tweek).

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 23 posts Previous  1, 2