Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 29 posts 1, 2  Next
should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostSat Aug 20, 2011 8:34 pm Offline
Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:19 am116up up and away, WHO CARES!
i think he should.
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostSun Aug 21, 2011 2:58 pm Offline
Thu May 26, 2011 4:12 pm358Los Angeles, California
We all want Kyle to have a girlfriend. Some of these users here on this BBS actually want to be part of the "South Park" universe simply because they want Kyle. As far as I know though, he's had two love interests; Rebecca from the episode "Hooked on Monkey Phonics" and Bebe. In the episode "Clubhouse", Bebe had a crush on Kyle, but he didn't seem to notice. He really liked Rebecca, but I don't think that their relationship lasted long.

But the thing is, Trey Parker and Matt Stone don't really care about relationships... between children anyway. They don't care about romance in general. But hopefully, it will happen. I've still got hope, though not that much. Maybe Kyle's girlfriend can based on Matt's wife Angela Howard, or something.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostMon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm Offline
Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 pm2
I think he should, but it should only last for one or two episodes.
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostWed Aug 24, 2011 1:33 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Yeah, give Kyle some lovin'.

Also, a poll question without a poll? How will we track people's responses? How I say?
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostThu Aug 25, 2011 10:12 am Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
Well based on stuff on fansites and my opinion he seems to have several male love interests... ...but with the newest episode focusing in on the characters, we are yet to see.

But my opinion is that its time for him to have a real girlfriend.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostMon Jan 09, 2012 11:10 am Offline
Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:21 am95
If Kyle does get a Girlfriend and they break up please don't make another god awful 'Raisins' episode. South Park is a comedy not a drama. I expect some drama in the episodes but that much drama in a space of 25 minutes was quite boring.
Germans seem to really like starting sh*t but it's cool 'cause its not like they ever win.
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostMon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
triplemultiplex wrote:
Yeah, give Kyle some lovin'.

Also, a poll question without a poll? How will we track people's responses? How I say?

Thread moved to Character Discussion.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostSun Jan 15, 2012 12:34 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
No he should not. Why does everyone think little kids need to be dating and whatnot? It's just not needed, stuff like that, serious relationships... save it for when they're teens. None of the boys including Stan need a girlfriend now.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostMon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
No and yes.
If Kyle gets a girlfriend just to have a girlfriend, then the answer is no.
If Kyle having a girlfriend actually adds something funny or positive to the episode, (or season if its an ongoing relationship), then fine, give him a girlfriend.
The kids in South Park often act and are put in situatations much older than their ages, (10 years old). It just depends on the story of the current episode.
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostTue Jan 17, 2012 3:07 pm Offline
Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:03 pm4
Eh, it wouldn't really fit -- Stan and Kyle have gfs but Cartmen and Kenny dont. :/ I think Stan should just stay with Wendy.. and everyone doesnt get 'love' but Stan does..lol
But it would be a good idea if Kyle and Stan had girlfriend's that HATE each other which would be a mash-up :3
[YELLOW]SOUTH PARK'S #18 FAN!![/YELLOW]
[RED]"OMG THEY KILLED KENNY!" "YOU BASTEREDS!"[/RED]
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostSat Jan 21, 2012 1:02 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ I hardly doubt Stan 'gets love'. His and Wendy' s relationship is so... kiddish. Almost innocent. They aren't really dating but they like to think they are. Kids at age 8/9/10 just don't fall in love the way an adult does.

Sorry, I'm really against the boys having gf's in the show.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostTue Jan 24, 2012 3:02 am Offline
Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 am3
I think none of the boys should be in a relationship since they're ten. Wait until they grow into pre-teens or teenagers :)
I was IKyman/Starlitlight
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostFri Jan 27, 2012 8:51 am Offline
Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:37 am3
He almost had a gf for an episode, but even though it wasn't official he still got wierded out instead of embracing it. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about it's the Treehouse episode where Bebe starts getting all horny for Kyle cause of his but. Kyle got freaked out like a noob even though Bebe is probably one of the least boring girls their age. She moved on to Clyde anyway cause Kyle obviously can't handle a girl liking him. Even if he did, it would end badly like what happened to Stan (which was an awesome episode though).
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostWed Feb 08, 2012 10:59 pm Offline
Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:34 pm2
What about Cartman?
Should he get a hot girlfriend?
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!
Re: should Kyle have a girlfriend? PostSat Jul 28, 2012 7:36 am Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:26 am14
There would be an up-roar from Yaoi fangirls -_-

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 29 posts 1, 2  Next