Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 31 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostSat Sep 03, 2011 4:53 pm Offline
Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 pm14
Like really, if you remove him, the show wont be any worse.

Stan is filling in the role as the "smart one" or "protagonist"

Eric Cartman is there for being the retard and as an assh*le

Kenny's deaths just complete the show

& As soon as Butters got a bigger role the show turned better

Well the only thing that Kyle provides is being made fun of for being a Jew and its not really funny (no Im not Jewish I dont care) and pretty much the gay toy shared by Stan and Cartman

If Clyde or Token or anyone would have joined the group the show would be pretty much the same

Thats my opinion
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostSun Sep 04, 2011 8:16 am Offline
Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:17 pm82
atqrqrz wrote:

Well the only thing that Kyle provides is being made fun of for being a Jew and its not really funny (no Im not Jewish I dont care) and pretty much the gay toy shared by Stan and Cartman

If Clyde or Token or anyone would have joined the group the show would be pretty much the same

Thats my opinion

I think Kyle needs to stay my man. Hey may not have a flashy role but believe it or not, he and Cartman good chemistry together. The Aids episode has to be one of my favorites. Kyle has to say man, he just has to stay!!!
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon Sep 05, 2011 1:19 pm Offline
Flavis wrote:
atqrqrz wrote:

Thats my opinion

I think Kyle needs to stay my man. Hey may not have a flashy role but believe it or not, he and Cartman good chemistry together. The Aids episode has to be one of my favorites. Kyle has to say man, he just has to stay!!!

Thats a lame *** reason
Hes annoying and he harms the show more than he helps it
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon Sep 05, 2011 2:15 pm Offline
Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:46 pm1
I think if Kyle left it would change the show quite a bit, since Cartman would have nothing left to do. Stan would be alone, and Kenny would just die as usual.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 pm Offline
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm130
Kyle isn't my favorite out of the four boys, but I do find him really smart and nice and he doesn't suck.
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon Sep 05, 2011 8:42 pm Offline
Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 am22
kyle is lame. but i disagree kyle IS the protaganist however jewish he is and cartman is the antagamist however totally kickass he is and beyond the doubt greatest character he is.
So southpark does indeed need kyle. If you still question ask yourself would southpark be as great without all the well placed jewish jokes?.......i rest my case.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon Sep 05, 2011 9:22 pm Offline
Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:17 pm82
atqrqrz wrote:
Flavis wrote:
atqrqrz wrote:

Thats my opinion

Thats a lame *** reason
Hes annoying and he harms the show more than he helps it

I am sorry you think that way my friend. I think what you don't understand is everybody has there place in the world and everybody has their role. Everybody is special in their own precious way and so is Kyle. He's sensitive and he's sweet. I can relate to him more than the other characters because he listens to his heart and speaks with his soul.

I wholeheartedly think Kyle belongs on the show and he will stay on the show for as long as possible. Without him, the show would have no heart and the show will have no soul.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostTue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 pm Offline
Southpark_mmmkay wrote:
kyle is lame. but i disagree kyle IS the protaganist however jewish he is and cartman is the antagamist however totally kickass he is and beyond the doubt greatest character he is.
So southpark does indeed need kyle. If you still question ask yourself would southpark be as great without all the well placed jewish jokes?.......i rest my case.

I think everyone established that Stan IS The Main Protagonist, it even says it in every wiki, and he is based on Trey Parker, and the show focuses on him more in most episodes. & Cartman would be the 2nd most focused on if you ask me.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostWed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 am Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
Dude, Kyle's awesome. If you don't like him, then you don't like me bc our personalities are similar.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostWed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 am Offline
Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:19 am116up up and away, WHO CARES!
don't bring Kyle down like that, if you got a problem with Kyle keep it to your self jerk.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostWed Sep 07, 2011 1:08 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Kyle is one of the favorit characters in the show. Besides, he is based on Matt, so... No!
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostWed Sep 07, 2011 1:57 pm Offline
Thu May 26, 2011 4:12 pm358Los Angeles, California
William Drive wrote:
don't bring Kyle down like that, if you got a problem with Kyle keep it to your self jerk.

You said it. I speak for all when I say: "Let Kyle stay!" Let it be known.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostFri Sep 09, 2011 12:13 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Kyle may be my least fav of the 5 boys, along with Kenny, but I won't say he 'sucks.' He's just not my fav. He's a wet blanket and has to put down everything Cartman says even though he ends up right most of the time. I don't relate to Kyle either or have anything in common with him. Even Cartman I can identify with- I have a huge heart for cats. But ya, Kyle simply not my fav.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostSat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 am Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
How could you have an episode like Cartoon Wars without Kyle? He's the conscience Cartman is missing. And he's from Jersey, careful how you talk about him ;)
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostSun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 pm Offline
Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:34 pm169Oh God it's the Sayans!!
Whoa! Kyle doesn't suck! He's my favorite character! Plus, he is importnant to the show. Stan's best friend. Cartman's punching bag lol. And the smart one. I love Kyle. (;
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 31 posts 1, 2, 3  Next