Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 3 31 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostSat Oct 08, 2011 9:16 am Offline
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:48 pm42arizona
no kyle does not suck hes my faveorite character i personally think the show would suck without kyle or cartmen as i feel they are the most important characters of the show without cartman the show wouldnt be as funny and entertaining. while without kyle the show would lack heart and sensetivity soo they are both awesome
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:00 pm Offline
Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:12 pm6South Park, Colorado
I like Kyle. In the earlier seasons he was nice, but later Kyle has become more angry and pessimistic, I must say.
But he is needed indeed. Four is the perfect number. And without Kyle, what would happen with Cartman and Stan? Anyways, Kyle do has an important role. But his personality may be a little angry, as I said.

Frankly, I like the whole South Park better in the early episodes, when the boys actually acted like eight-year old boys. They were more innocent and believed what boys believe in, you know. Nowadays the shows has gotten more pessimistic. The boys are acting like grown-ups, and I don't really like that.

Oh boy, I wrote much more than I intended to do. What I want to say here is, I don't like Kyle because he's angry. But he has an important role, and I love his red hair.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostTue Jan 24, 2012 9:48 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
Without Kyle to provide the proper retort and counter to Cartman the entire dynamic of the show ould be completely different. Either Cartman's mean spirit would totally overrun the show or he'd have to be dialed back to compensate for the lack of balance.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostSat Feb 25, 2012 7:28 pm Offline
Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:23 am2
No, the show would be nothing without Kyle. Taking any of the four main boys out (five if you count Butters) would ruin the show! They all have their own identities and ways that they add to the show! Kyle is the voice of reason for the boys. I don't really like Stan that much, but the show wouldn't be the same without him. Also, Kyle is my favorite character!
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon Mar 05, 2012 4:21 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
I don't think he sucks, just really boring and whining.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon Mar 05, 2012 4:47 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:39 pm9
I don't think he sucks. He's in my top 4 fave characters. But, he is starting to become stale. It seems he's only used now to b*tch at cartman or be the punching bag of something. He was one of the best characters of the show up to season 11, but now he's becoming whiny. And that really sucks, because I really want to like him. He needs a more individual role, and needs to stop complaining over everything Cartman does. Even though I love their arguements, it can sometimes be annoying. But all of the four main characters are very important to the show, and if any of them were to leave, south park would not nearly as be as good.
Cartman, Kenny, Stan, and Kyle are my heroes!!
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostWed Mar 07, 2012 4:25 pm Offline
Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 pm2
Flavis wrote:
atqrqrz wrote:
Like really, if you remove him, the show wont be any worse.

Stan is filling in the role as the "smart one" or "protagonist"

Eric Cartman is there for being the retard and as an assh*le

Kenny's deaths just complete the show

& As soon as Butters got a bigger role the show turned better

Well the only thing that Kyle provides is being made fun of for being a Jew and its not really funny (no Im not Jewish I dont care) and pretty much the gay toy shared by Stan and Cartman

If Clyde or Token or anyone would have joined the group the show would be pretty much the same

Thats my opinion

I think Kyle needs to stay my man. Hey may not have a flashy role but believe it or not, he and Cartman good chemistry together. The Aids episode has to be one of my favorites. Kyle has to say man, he just has to stay!!!

I agree. The AIDS episode is halarious. If the show didn't have Kyle, I'd hate it. If you hate Kyle, get used to him. Kyle is here to stay. One thing they need to have is make Ike have a bigger role. He's so cute!
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostWed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
I just don't think he's that special like everyone says, but that just me. :unhoodedkenny:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon May 14, 2012 8:26 pm Offline
Mon May 14, 2012 3:48 pm7
He's not super interesting, but the show needs more than one sane person in that insane world.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostSat Jul 28, 2012 7:30 am Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:26 am14
He's based on Matt Stone. so no, they're not getting rid of him -_-
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 pm Offline
Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:08 pm3
Matt and Trey actually considered killing him off (instead of Kenny) around the 5th season for the exact reasons you've stated.

Now Kyle has developed an intense rivalry with Cartman; he's his main foil. Kyle is also a lot more temperamental than Stan, and more intelligent academically.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostWed Oct 17, 2012 8:40 pm Offline
Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:50 pm3
Nah taking him away would really hurt the show. Along with Stan he is often one of the most solid voices of reason within the show, and in South Park that's a role that certainly has room for more than one character.

Then there is the fact that I live his long-winded rants when he has a good reason for them. And while he gets verbally bashed often enough, he;s not really picked on more than any other character unless you count Cartman's unending torment of him, but that's been a factor since episode one.

Kyleis one of the core characters in the show. While he's not really as fresh now, one should consider that the show is on it's 16th season. It's saying enough for the character that a large portion of the fans like him. Despite not even being close tobeing my fave, I gotta speak up for Kyle in this.
"Tact is for those who lack the wit for sarcasm."
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostMon Apr 29, 2013 5:24 pm Offline
Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:17 am1
Yeah Kyle gets on my nerves the most out of the five boys.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostFri Jun 14, 2013 1:57 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
The US Supreme Court decreed that imaginary things are real.

Henceforth, Kyle does indeed suck quite literally on Cartman's balls.
Re: Who else thinks Kyle.... sucks PostFri Jun 14, 2013 6:03 pm Offline
Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 am10
He doesn't suck; he's just a goody two shoes.
South Park is more than immature fart jokes

Sort by  
Page 2 of 3 31 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next