Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
What do you like about Cartman? PostSun Apr 22, 2012 2:54 pm Offline
Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 pm13
I like cartman he's my favorite character, but What Positive things do YOU think about him?
Re: What do you like about Cartman? PostSun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
His mastermind tactics and manipulation skills. He doesn't let people take advantage of him, and that's what I like that about him, he never let people walk all over him.

Cartman is my favorite character, everything about him is unorthodox, weird and insane, and I like it.

I just love the weirdness in people.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: What do you like about Cartman? PostSun Apr 22, 2012 4:21 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
He's a great super villian when the story needs one.
Re: What do you like about Cartman? PostSun Apr 22, 2012 5:20 pm Offline
Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:56 am14
Well I think that what I like about him is that he can be a manipulator, cold-blooded, vengeful super villan, but he can also be a small frustrated child for not meeting his father.
I mean, the first season tea party, all that struggle to make the paternity test, and he admiting that he sometimes cries at night for not having a father on that Le Petit Tourette episode. Just to begin with. Those stuff are just golden.

I absolutely love it when he turns an entire crowd to go along with his interests, or even when he created a church to take the money from scared childen. I mean, the dude is a freaking evil genious. He can be extremely evil without even trying hard. He's so good at manipulating people that the teachers actually asked for his help with the students once.
But at the same time, he is a scared confused little kid who is afraid of Jewpacabra and was ashamed of crapping his pants on the Ziplining episode, who tried to help Kenny when he got addicted to cat piss, and who also, in that episode, tried to save all the cats in the city. It was amazing how caring he was with that cats.
He is, with no doubt, the most complex character on South Park. That's why I love him.
Signatures are gay.
Re: What do you like about Cartman? PostSun Apr 22, 2012 6:21 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
The fact he comes up with these stupid ideas makes him funny. Maybe its the ongoing rivalry with Kyle
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What do you like about Cartman? PostSun Apr 22, 2012 8:50 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Because he's funny. An epic troll, if you will.
Re: What do you like about Cartman? PostThu Apr 26, 2012 3:34 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I love how he manipulates people into thinking how he thinks. I love how it doesn't take a lot for Kenny, Butters, even Stan, to believe Cartman. I love how far he'll go to get his way not caring who gets hurt along the way. This was just proven in the recent Cartman Finds Love. The only thing he cared about was what he wanted: Token and Nicole to be together. And in doing so he said he and Kyle were gay, not caring how pissed off Kyle was because of it. He purposely humiliated him just so he could get what he wanted. Which he did. I love his hatred towards Jews and those of a different race. His jokes of that don't get old.

If there is one 'good thing' to love about Eric, it's his love for cats. Random but wonderful to see he has a heart for another living thing.

I may complain abut there being too much Cartman in the show but he's still one of my favorite characters. There are so many sides to him and he is always hilarious and surprising. You never know what he'll say and do and think next. 8)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What do you like about Cartman? PostSat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 pm Offline
Thu May 03, 2012 4:27 pm1
Cartman is Cartman. He is awesome because he is. I think the only ones that don't like him are the jews. But, you guys, why does he hate them so much? Can somebody answer me?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts