Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Is Liane supposed to be a MILF? PostTue May 22, 2012 10:25 am Offline
Tue May 22, 2012 10:15 am3
Although she is a slut and is super easy, is she also supposed to be the "MILF" of South Park and that status helps her get laid a lot. In "The Death of Eric Cartman" that plumber really seemed to want her lol. And she was very popular at the Barn Dance. according to "The Poor Kid" she works two jobs to support herself and Eric which would imply her hookups are just for fun. Also, she was on the cover of a magazine quite a few times, which would imply that she's a MILF.
Re: Is Liane supposed to be a MILF? PostTue May 22, 2012 11:30 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
No, not at all!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Is Liane supposed to be a MILF? PostTue May 22, 2012 11:53 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
A lot of people certainly have f*cked her, and paid for the privelege, so I would guess she WAS a milf at one point. Now I don't know, she's become a little clone of Stan's mum like all the other women in town :(
Damn you character development!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Is Liane supposed to be a MILF? PostTue May 22, 2012 4:58 pm Offline
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's considered a milf by the guys in south park lol. I don't get why she doesn't act like a slut anymore or giving in to Cartman's demands. Maybe Trey and the real life Liane made amends??? I'm pretty Mrs. Cartman still gets laid all the time in the background of the show though haha
Re: Is Liane supposed to be a MILF? PostTue May 22, 2012 6:00 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
She was also in a water sports video with Mr Mackey :) And she nailed Bill Cosby too.

Not sure though that being on the cover of Crack Whore Magazine qualifies her as a MILF.
Re: Is Liane supposed to be a MILF? PostTue May 22, 2012 6:36 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Sharon's way MILFier. But I've said it before: I would take a trip on the good ship Lianne. She's been around. Think of all the new stuff you could learn!
Re: Is Liane supposed to be a MILF? PostTue May 22, 2012 6:40 pm Offline
What makes Sharon MILFier? The 6th graders wanted to see her boobs? I mean, of course they're not gonna ask to see Liane's boobs. A quick google search would take care of that lol.
Re: Is Liane supposed to be a MILF? PostWed May 23, 2012 12:39 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
if you want to do that, you use that term but if you are trying to say she is a whore, she its a whore...
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 8 posts