Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Fresh Ideas PostSun Jun 03, 2012 9:37 pm Offline
Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:21 pm1
Hey everyone,

I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything Matt and Trey have ever done, especially SP, but it just occurred to me to join the forum. Anyway, I wanted to see what some people's thoughts are on the idea of incorporating a new "Chef" character into the show. I was never a huge Chef fan but it seems like the guys have been looking for something fresh and new to put in the show lately, and I think this could work if done the right way. The idea of bringing in a new Chef that's either a spoof on a real person, or just a purely fictional character similar to the old one but with a new spin, seems like a cool idea to me. The kids always went to Chef for advice on touchy subjects that the adults would either lie about, or give really misguided contradictory advice on. I think the same type of character with a fresh spin could be a good addition to the show, let me know what you think!

Thanks!
Re: Fresh Ideas PostTue Jun 05, 2012 5:04 pm Offline
Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:52 pm2
I think that'd be a great idea, I really miss the old chef a bit, but nonetheless it sounds like a good idea if it's ever considered.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts