Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 26 posts 1, 2  Next
What do you have in common with Cartman? PostSat Jun 23, 2012 10:09 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:54 pm8
Cartman can be really strange at times in South Park, but I've noticed that I share a lot in common with him.

For example, I also love eating just the fried skin off of fried chicken.

Does anybody have anything else in common with Cartman? :cartmansmile:
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostSat Jun 23, 2012 11:15 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Fatness, and a fondness for powdered doughnut pancake surprise. Although, I'm sure that when he's my my age, he'll be way fatter.

Oh, and also a love of kittehs. ^_^
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostSat Jun 23, 2012 11:21 pm Offline
Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm148
Absolutely nothing. But he's a favorite.
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostSun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Probably more than I think I do. What I think I do, is big bones :P
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostSun Jun 24, 2012 1:32 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
annoyingly persistent
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostTue Jun 26, 2012 1:12 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I love cats. I am also a little racist towards Mexicans. I can't help it... I'm so darn sick of seeing and hearing Spanish in places I never used to before!

Other than that, don't think much else.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostTue Jun 26, 2012 6:23 am Offline
Stanluv25 wrote:
I am also a little racist towards Mexicans. I can't help it... I'm so darn sick of seeing and hearing Spanish in places I never used to before!

Other than that, don't think much else.

You do know that there are Mexican SP fans on this board who might get offended if they read that, right?
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostTue Jun 26, 2012 10:51 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Including the moderator. But this is a Cartman thread, so it's no big whoop.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostTue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I know I know. But I wanted to be honest. I don't hate them and I know if I met one they'd be really friendly and everything. But I don't have friends and I'm socially awkward so until then... let's just say I hate the Spanish language more than anything.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostTue Jun 26, 2012 2:15 pm Offline
Stanluv25 wrote:
... let's just say I hate the Spanish language more than anything.

Stanluv, I'm sure there are a lot of people who like you. But you should be more mindful about the things you say. I know the constitution says we have the right to freedom of speech, and you have that right as much as anyone else. Its okay to disagree with something, but you have to do it respectfully or you can attract hostility. Don't say "hate," that is a strong word. Especially on the internet, where people can say terrible things to others without hesitation.

Also, what's there to hate about the Spanish language? You have to be respectful of other people's culture, and even if that culture looks weird, its best to not judge.

I took Spanish and French, and now Japanese. I don't have a problem people who are different and I really like learning from other cultures.
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostTue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:54 pm8
You know what else I have in common with Cartman...

No minorities in the wave pool. :cartmanlaugh:
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostTue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 pm Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm24
I like cats and eating snacks (i.e. Fried chicken, chips, ice-cream).
***Eric Theodore Cartman 4eva***
favorite characters: Eric Cartman & Kenny McCormick
favorite episode: Scotter Tenderman Must Die/ Cartoon Wars part I/II
pairings: Cartman/Kyle & Cartman/Stan
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostSun Jul 08, 2012 7:21 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
The occasional grandiose sceme or two, and I turn into an assh*le when I lose my temper.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostWed Aug 01, 2012 4:55 am Offline
Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:33 am1
im big boned and hes funny :santa: :zombiekenny:
Re: What do you have in common with Cartman? PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:16 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:41 pm4New York
Our dark senses of humor, and neither of us have language filters.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 26 posts 1, 2  Next