Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 21 posts 1, 2  Next
What would you suggest for Butters birthday on September 11? PostSat Sep 08, 2012 4:23 pm Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 am52Toronto Canada
Would a skateboard be a good birthday present for him? Maybe more dance lessons? I know he tap dances. Maybe he wants to do a different kind of dance like Bollywood dancing. Hockey lessons, uh, I don't know. Those are all good suggestions but not one that I can think of for Butters birthday. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Farzad is a professor at Seneca at York.
Re: What would you suggest for Butters birthday on September PostSat Sep 08, 2012 5:27 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Re: What would you suggest for Butters birthday on September PostSat Sep 08, 2012 5:51 pm Offline
BRMBug wrote:
...An accordion?

Maybe he can go sightseeing. See some actors and actresses. We got TIFF in Toronto right now. He should live there. After all it's Hollywood North and it's where I live.
Re: What would you suggest for Butters birthday on September PostSat Sep 08, 2012 6:31 pm Offline
Re: What would you suggest for Butters birthday on September PostSat Sep 08, 2012 6:37 pm Offline
BRMBug wrote:
TIFF?

Toronto International Film Festival. I have seen a few stars walk the red carpet. Maybe we should talk about the Hollywood stars over some espresso. Butters will turn 10 or 16 on September 11? Maybe he's a 16 year old in a fourth grader's body.
Re: What would you suggest for Butters birthday on September PostSun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I wish I was going to TIFF..That is the first place Rpb Zombie's The Lords of Salem is going to be shown, and tons of horror fans are excited about it. Yeah, the film will come out so the rest of us can watch it, sometime in 2013, But I wanna see it now. I so wish I was over there. I also heard that Don Coscarelli ( the director of the Phantasm films and Bubba Hotep) is showing his film John Dies at the End, and I want to see that too, because I met Don Coscarelli at 2 different horror conventions. He is really nice.

However, I think both these movies would freak Butters out..Or maybe not, since on the Raisins episode, he did invite the Raisins girl he was in love with over to watch The Exorcist, if you remember.
Re: What would you suggest for Butters birthday on September PostSun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Oh, hamburgers. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What would you suggest for Butters birthday on September PostSun Sep 09, 2012 1:28 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
skurtz wrote:
Would a skateboard be a good birthday present for him? Maybe more dance lessons?

Only if you want to see more bloodshed.
Re: What would you suggest for Butters birthday on September PostSun Sep 09, 2012 5:54 am Offline
Mamont wrote:
skurtz wrote:
Would a skateboard be a good birthday present for him? Maybe more dance lessons?

Only if you want to see more bloodshed.

Maybe paintball. There's an idea!
Gift card for Butters' birthday? PostSun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 am Offline
There's an idea! A gift card for Butters' birthday. He could use one of these gift cards to go shopping. Would he use a gift card? If not, maybe rock climbing would be a good birthday present. Would he like nightclubs? I don't know. At Indigo Books I saw a Butters action figure. Would he like one of those? Nobody knows. What do you think?
Re: Gift card for Butters' birthday? PostSun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Butters will never the gift card; Cartman will figure out a way to get it from Butters.
Re: Gift card for Butters' birthday? PostSun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 pm Offline
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Butters will never the gift card; Cartman will figure out a way to get it from Butters.

A cell phone is another suggestion or a smartphone. I don't know.
Re: Gift card for Butters' birthday? PostSun Sep 09, 2012 6:01 pm Offline
Obviously a gift card from Bennigan's would be in order.
Butters birthday present PostTue Sep 11, 2012 1:47 pm Offline
Today, Butters turns sweet 16. It has been 16 years of South Park. We all know that season 16 is starting. He is this quiet baby-faced character that most people like. For his present, could a new smartphone work for him? Maybe a vacation overseas. Would he travel to Italy or France, or Belgium? Those are all good suggestions. Mamma mia! 16 years old or is he 10? I woudn't confuse the two. Everfyone wishes him well even on his Facebook page. The blonde haired character is the talk of the town today. Oh and happy birthday! Lots of people are writing happy birthday in many different languages on his Facebook page and the South Park page. Tanti auguri! Pig Latin? No way.
Re: Butters birthday present PostTue Sep 11, 2012 5:57 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California

Seriously. How many god damn threads do we need about Butters' birthday? Fuck off, will you?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 21 posts 1, 2  Next