Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 21 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Butters birthday present PostTue Sep 11, 2012 7:00 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Perhaps the three threads, this one, and this one, and this other one, can be merged into The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S20 thread.

As for Butters' birthday, Happy Birthday Butters :)

skurtz wrote:
Maybe a vacation overseas.

The four main boys have been to Peru (Pandemic), Afghanistan, Africa; but Butters has only been to Mexico in The Last of the Meehacans. Oh, and he's been to Imaginationland. I don't think for Butters' 10th birthday he would go on a vacation overseas. He'd get grounded.

As Bug said in one of the other Butters' Birthday Threads:

BRMBug wrote:
Obviously a gift card from Bennigan's would be in order.

I agree.
Re: Butters birthday present PostTue Sep 11, 2012 11:00 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Perhaps the three threads, this one, and this one, and this other one, can be merged into The Official Butters Discussion Thread thru S20 thread.

Merged? yes. To the official thread? No way, Jose!

No more birthday threads for Butters, skurtz, or I'm banning you for another month. And if I have to ban you a third time, I'll make it permanent. As I told you before, this board won't be forgiving anymore.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Butters birthday present PostWed Sep 12, 2012 12:07 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
Niels0827 wrote:

Wow! SATANiels sure looks jaundiced in this one! It's just his burning fury, right? Not HELLpatitis of any sort?

Oh, and nothing can top Cartman dressed up like a robot as a birthday present for Butters, except maybe for Cartman dressed up like two robots, or better yet, Cartman made into a living piñata, so that Butters could finally crack him open and see what's inside.
Re: Butters birthday present PostWed Sep 12, 2012 4:49 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
No, that'd be a bad idea... unless you want to be showered in several dozen semi-digested pies, and mountains of chicken skin.
Re: Gift card for Butters' birthday? PostFri Sep 14, 2012 9:56 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Meh, just send him a talking robot from China so long as its NOT Cartman Again! :mrgreen: :cartmanhappy:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Butters birthday present PostSat Sep 15, 2012 2:35 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
BRMBug wrote:
No, that'd be a bad idea... unless you want to be showered in several dozen semi-digested pies, and mountains of chicken skin.

Not to mention a satellite dish the size of Manhattan hidden up his fat little bum. Seriously, who in their right mind would be interested in seeing or smelling Cartman's REAL insides? That being said, I still think nothing beats Cartman the Piñata as a birthday present, thoroughly cleanded out, of course, and filled with toys and candy before Butters gets the chance to bust that bundle of joy open.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 21 posts Previous  1, 2