Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
A new episode without Cartman... PostSat Oct 06, 2012 4:38 am Offline
Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:35 pm19
I understand that Cartman is character with the lergest fan base.. And i can agree that he can be really cool.. But aren't you think that simply in new episodes is to much of him? No metter what happens, he must have at least one scene in each episode. We have a episodes without Kyle or Kenny, but Cartman appeared simply anyplace, anytime. Ironically, i think this make this character far less cool. So i would be glad to see episode, where he dos'ent appear, and I would be really glad, if he was'nt even mentioned in it.
Re: A new episode without Cartman... PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:12 pm Offline
Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:49 am8
Cartman's never really been one of my favorites. I like the episodes where characters who aren't seen a whole lot have a bigger part, like Craig in Pandemic.
When I see Jesus up on that cross, I can't help but think that he looks kinda hot.
Re: A new episode without Cartman... PostSun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
This is why it makes no sense for me at times that I say Cartman is one of my fav characters. He is in the fact he's hilarious and complex and evil, and I love how far he goes to get what he wants. But there is way too much of him on the show so I have to complain whenever he has yet another episode around him. Or even when he isn't the star of an episode he still has an image of himself as the episode's promo such as Ass Burgers. The show isn't just about him and I wish they would tone it down and stop relying on him for everything.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: A new episode without Cartman... PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 pm1Cork,Ireland
I think Cartman is starting to funnier like him and his motor scooter but he is getting to lead to many episodes they should do an episode about one of the girls like bebe or wendy

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts