Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Don't Kyle and Wendy seem compatible PostMon Feb 18, 2013 12:16 pm Offline
Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:01 pm1
They're both passionate about important subjects, intelligent, and both seem to hate Cartman equally as much which reflects their character. There's been no indication that Kyle likes anyone aside from that Nichole girl as far as I'm concerned. I know it's just a cartoon but I just feel like her and Kyle would make a lot more sense. They even pointed out in Butter's Bottom Bitch that Stan was miserable with Wendy for having to put up with her talking. Then again, they were probably just making a point about all girl's in relationships. What do you think? I can't be the only one who's thought about this.
Re: Don't Kyle and Wendy seem compatible PostSat Feb 23, 2013 12:51 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
It doesn't matter what you think. Wendy could be absolutely perfect for Kyle, but without the interest and the chemistry, it doesn't mean a thing.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Don't Kyle and Wendy seem compatible PostSat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 am Offline
Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 am9
It dosen't matter if Kyle likes Wendy or the other way round.
Kyle seems to have him self set on Stan. If you think about all the time they spend together the evidence is there.
Re: Don't Kyle and Wendy seem compatible PostSun Feb 24, 2013 3:46 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Wendy is a meaningless prop for Trey and Matt to rag on whatever women are pissing them off. No reason to switch her partners around.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: Don't Kyle and Wendy seem compatible PostSun Feb 24, 2013 5:53 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
nms563 wrote:
There's been no indication that Kyle likes anyone aside from that Nichole girl as far as I'm concerned.

You're forgetting Rebecca from the season 3 episode, "Hooked on monkey phonics". She was the sister of that home-schooled kid.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts