Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
New SP website update I would like to see. PostSun Jun 16, 2013 3:35 am Offline
Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 am45
On forums, I want to be able to talk to the official South Park charcters like Kenny and his siblings, Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Butters, Bridon Gueermo, Wendy, Vampire Kids, Thad Jarvis, Goth kids, Tammy Warner BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! and so on and so on.

I also want to be able to make my own SP episodes using avatar characters and SP characters (In alphabetical order). When you want to make an episode with music why don't we use the music from our computer files? I also want people on forum to be able to type in what you want the characters to say. You can also choose a voice for your avatar. Also, you can choose an old episode and edit it or create your own by choosing locations like the school, the Jonas Brothers concert venue, the foster care where Kenny and his siblings went and others. You can even create your own location. I want to create a burger eatery and I want Kevin McCormick, Kenny and my favourite McCormick, Karen to work in it.

So can that happen?
Last edited by simsfan on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Re: New SP website update I would like to see. PostSun Jun 16, 2013 11:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
LOL
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: New SP website update I would like to see. PostMon Jun 17, 2013 1:30 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I for one, could never come up with a good idea for anything, especially a good South Park idea. Sigh. So, yeah. I guess it works.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: New SP website update I would like to see. PostMon Jun 17, 2013 3:43 pm Offline
Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 am45
Milo Vonnegut wrote:
I for one, could never come up with a good idea for anything, especially a good South Park idea. Sigh. So, yeah. I guess it works.

The first characters I want to talk to on forum is Stan, Kyle and Karen McCormick.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts