Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
make love not warcraft PostSat Dec 01, 2012 12:02 am Offline
Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:02 am3
hi, where they get idea to make love not warcraft?

i think its start blizzard alpha server loong time ago when some random guy logged in game and start killing peoples in world.. of warcraft. ^^

so its those guys inspiration of those series make love not warcraft?
Re: make love not warcraft PostSat Dec 01, 2012 2:16 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
They sat on this idea for a long time. They thought of doing their own version of WoW, but that would have taken too long, so they asked Blizzard to help them out. Blizzard jumped at the chance and that's how "Make Love, not Warcraft" was created.

The Rogue Player was based on a rogue player who actually found the server the crew and Blizzard were both on, and whose character did go around killing everyone. One of the Blizzard guys hunted down the character and killed it, lol.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: make love not warcraft PostSat Dec 01, 2012 4:07 am Offline
hmm yea they killed those guy ones butt then they continue shooting whit those hacker making that video " make love not warcraft "about 15-30 min

and he give meny ideas on south park series "make love not warcraft" excample those name "make love not warcraft" and archievement Emote /hug on a dead enemy before they release corpse and meny others things. .

its a guit long story where i meet blizz ans south parks dude and where thats all end those alpha server.. i like chare my knowledge in those old days. ;)

hehe if u dont belive ask those who are there those days.

ps. i am that bad ass guy in make love not warcraft south park series. ^^
Re: make love not warcraft PostMon Dec 03, 2012 1:02 pm Offline
ok story start this long time ago i have no money play blizzard server so i find wowredoxeurope piratesercer to play and i play there 1 year and half

then some hacker use my account ect, and those gm those server it nutch so i deside ask blizzard help i send mail blizzard come there.. ^^ later i notice 10-20 new player who i dont know and i have played those server 10-18 hours in day last 1,5years..

one day i meet some new guy in stormwind and i ask who is he? he tell hes name is jeff dunham and he is ventriloquist.. i say cool.. and then he ask who i am i say i am achmed.. the dead terrrorist... and we chat long time, so this time achmed the dead terrorist get start ^^ last time those server i see some1 give ip adres in chat and ask some friend join there..

hmm i thinking lets go and look what those server and i logged then those blizzard alpha server.. when i logged those server i see gm say, there are vip and they are make some video in goldshire so stay away in there.. then i think .. hmm lets give them somthing to shoot and then i go goldshire to kill people.. this it how southpark make love not warcraft get start.. and achmed the dead terrorist get start xD

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts