Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
Is there another Bradley in South Park? PostSun May 18, 2008 8:14 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
Hello, I was reading Wikipedia about the episode "The List" and I was looking at the phoney list and the phoney list putted Bradley as #4 and then I kept questioning at first like "Butters' accountabilibuddy? ' . He is adorable, but why is he on the list he wasn't a student.

Then I went into Wikipedia more and there saying that there is another little boy named Bradley and he is a student and a kid in the background.

They say he has "Strawberry Blonde Hair and wears a dark top with red trim and red gloves" But I haven't seen a South Park boy that matches that description.

So, is there another boy named Bradley? Can you please show us what he looks like, if you can too?
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: Is there another Bradley in South Park? PostSun May 18, 2008 9:10 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
The name Bradley has not been linked to any boy in the class. The only Bradley I know of is the same one you know of. Maybe they'll introduce a boy in the future who'll have that name.

The boy Bradley is said to be:

Here he is without gloves:

But he's never-

Edit: After some research, I see how that boy became Bradley without a word: in "Follow That Egg!" Esther
is sitting with him in the back of the class. Mrs. Garrison had paired them up. :)
I stand corrected.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Is there another Bradley in South Park? PostMon May 19, 2008 4:14 pm Offline
Thank you, Big-Will.:)
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: Is there another Bradley in South Park? PostMon May 19, 2008 9:54 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I was about to say... I watched FTE on a whim this morning, and noticed the pair up.
Re: Is there another Bradley in South Park? PostTue May 20, 2008 4:10 pm Offline
I'll try to watch FTE sometime this week. With luck, they might show it on tv.

I just saw him in the background in yesterday's rerun "Tweek vs. Craig".

Edit: I am watching the episode right now and caught that now too. Cool catch Big-Will.:)

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts