Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 13 posts
Unstreamed Episodes PostThu May 24, 2012 7:24 pm Offline
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 pm14
Why don't they stream episodes like below:

Super Best Friends

why couldn't they possibly stream those? i mean, they streamed
Apologies to Jesse Jackson. so why not stream those?
Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostFri May 25, 2012 12:28 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Muhammad. Viacom cowers before the name. Two years ago, Security Was Stepped Up at Comedy Central Following Threats Against 'South Park' and Comedy Central hasn't shaken that feeling off.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostSun Jun 17, 2012 7:10 pm Offline
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 pm14
Big-Will wrote:
Muhammad. Viacom cowers before the name. Two years ago, Security Was Stepped Up at Comedy Central Following Threats Against 'South Park' and Comedy Central hasn't shaken that feeling off.

I found a website that has all three of those episodes streamed! You know how I know how I know? Because I just watched all three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostSun Jun 17, 2012 11:00 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
I know about that site, and even posted the link to it several times over the past five years or so, in case anyone else was paying attention.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostSun Mar 17, 2013 10:48 am Offline
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 pm7
basically, showing christopher reeves snapping the kneck of a fetus and drinking its blood, ok...calling the pope a pedophile, ok...saying that every religion in the world, except muslims of course, is a lie, ok...saying that jews are responsible for 9/11, ok...but showing muhammad just standing there in a bear costume not doing anything or being made fun of in any way, wrong...even saying the name muhammad, WRONG! ITS WROOOOOOOONGGGGGG!...this should be comedy central's mission statement...
Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostMon Mar 18, 2013 11:48 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Anyone know a way to get those executives to get their heads out of the sand?
My SP Fan Site.

Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostTue Mar 19, 2013 6:00 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Why didn't CC ever ban Cartoon Wars Part I and Part II despite their countless mentions of Muhammad?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostThu Mar 21, 2013 7:42 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:

Stick something in their bum-bum? That'd make me sit up and take notice.
Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostThu Mar 21, 2013 9:57 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
nwt000 wrote:
Why didn't CC ever ban Cartoon Wars Part I and Part II despite their countless mentions of Muhammad?

Orwellian doublethink, I suppose. The twisted logic behind this paradox is clear as mud. Maybe, just maybe the "Cartoon Wars" two-parter is still around because Muhammad is only present in it indirectly, as a character on those other two shows within the show. But honestly, what kind of pathetic hypocrisy is that??!

Big-Will wrote:

Blackmail. We should dig up some dirt on the pussy-ass Joozians running Viacom and Comedy Central in order to break this everlasting deadlock. However, it has to be something bigger than just pictures of them blowing each other's jagons. Something much, much dirtier!
Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostFri Mar 22, 2013 7:43 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
VACOOLA wrote:
Blackmail. We should dig up some dirt on the pussy-ass Joozians running Viacom and Comedy Central in order to break this everlasting deadlock. However, it has to be something bigger than just pictures of them blowing each other's jagons. Something much, much dirtier!

I keep imagining that going down like this.
Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostTue Jun 25, 2013 8:35 pm Offline
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 pm7
VACOOLA wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Orwellian doublethink, I suppose. The twisted logic behind this paradox is clear as mud. Maybe, just maybe the "Cartoon Wars" two-parter is still around because Muhammad is only present in it indirectly, as a character on those other two shows within the show. But honestly, what kind of pathetic hypocrisy is that??!

Big-Will wrote:

hahaha, that last part about the pic of them blowing eachothers jagons had me cracking up lol now i have to whatch "cancled" before i go to bed...i had to edit this post just to ask if anyone knows why it says i posted this at 8:35 when it is 11"35 right now?
-im not just sure, im h.i.v. positive-
Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostTue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
itzmebutterz wrote:
i had to edit this post just to ask if anyone knows why it says i posted this at 8:35 when it is 11"35 right now?

You haven't set your board settings to your local time.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: Unstreamed Episodes PostWed Jun 26, 2013 5:59 am Offline
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am37
BRMBug wrote:
VACOOLA wrote:

I keep imagining that going down like this.

cool another blackadder fan :mrgreen:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 13 posts