Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Saving Created Avatar to PC PostMon Jun 04, 2012 8:42 pm Offline
Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:17 pm1
I would like to know if there is a way I could save the Avatars that I have created to my PC for other usage besides Facebook or SP Studios. I tried looking through post and other areas of the site but could not find any information on it. Anyone's help would be much appreciated, Thank You.
Re: Saving Created Avatar to PC PostMon Jun 04, 2012 10:50 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Yes there is. Save each of these:

If you have other avatars to save, switch to those avatars first, then save them.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Saving Created Avatar to PC PostTue Jun 05, 2012 8:50 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well, there's that, or...
At the end of the creator, on the "Save/Share" page click on the "Create Wallpaper" button. Then select 'no background', and then whatever size you want. I usually go for "800x600". It'll process, then you'll get a popup that says "Image Ready". Click on "save". Then you'll get a 'save window' pop up and you can put it wherever/however you want. Just be sure when you do save it, you add a .jpg or .png extension to it. For some reason it doesn't do that on it's own.
Here's the one that I just saved... let's just not focus on how the file name came out. :roll:
If you save it as a .png with no background, you should be able to paste it into whatever you want without it pixelating around the edges too badly.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts