Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
When is there going to be a new version of 201? PostFri Aug 17, 2012 9:04 am Offline
Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:54 pm4
I watched the episode on some other site but it was hella bleeped. And now I'm really curious about Kyle's speech at the end since I love what South park says in the "I learned something today.." speeches. But I clicked on the episode 201 on this site and it said they would post a new version of 201 asap. When will it be posted, or has it been already?
Re: When is there going to be a new version of 201? PostFri Aug 17, 2012 9:14 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
They've been saying that since it was taken down. A confidential source has told me that it'll come out for the thousandth anniversary of the original airing.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: When is there going to be a new version of 201? PostFri Aug 17, 2012 10:48 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
SwagSoCartman wrote:
But I clicked on the episode 201 on this site and it said they would post a new version of 201 asap. When will it be posted, or has it been already?

Never will, never has. That message is soooo stupid now, I don't know why it's still on there.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: When is there going to be a new version of 201? PostFri Aug 17, 2012 10:55 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Big-Will wrote:
SwagSoCartman wrote:
But I clicked on the episode 201 on this site and it said they would post a new version of 201 asap. When will it be posted, or has it been already?

Never will, never has. That message is soooo stupid now, I don't know why it's still on there.

Corporate logic, folks.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: When is there going to be a new version of 201? PostFri Aug 17, 2012 11:56 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
they would have resurrected it by now
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts