Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Aids - not from africans and monkeys? PostFri Mar 22, 2013 11:29 pm Offline
Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:12 pm4
My history prof swears this but I can't find it on the internet.

Is it true that the original HIV virus was invented accidentally when the two guys from South Park fed bacon to that pig at that asian guy's party?

My prof is usually right but he's black too so maybe he's just got chips on his shoulders about South Park because of the Jeffersons episode where they joke about framing black guys like its a good and normal thing for cops to do, he was mad about that.
Re: Aids - not from africans and monkeys? PostSat Mar 23, 2013 1:45 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Your prof is quite right, except he's got it ass-backwards, because the point of "The Jeffersons" was exactly the opposite, and the guys responsible for inventing HIV were not even members of the SP crew. As a matter of fact, they were Jared's AIDeS who fed Subway sandwiches to him instead of bacon. And that's how HIV was invented and spread across the globe by accident, since Jared wanted to share it with other people out of pure generosity. Of course, later on the three of them were banished from South Park and stoned to death for what they had done. End of story.
Re: Aids - not from africans and monkeys? PostSat Mar 23, 2013 2:11 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
dgrrr wrote:
My history prof swears this but I can't find it on the internet.

Is it true that the original HIV virus was invented accidentally when the two guys from South Park fed bacon to that pig at that asian guy's party?

My prof is usually right but he's black too so maybe he's just got chips on his shoulders about South Park because of the Jeffersons episode where they joke about framing black guys like its a good and normal thing for cops to do, he was mad about that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Aids - not from africans and monkeys? PostSat Mar 23, 2013 12:38 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
AIDS was around 20 years before South Park began. Tell your professor to stop talking out of his ass.

Either that, or stop falling for his pranks.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 4 posts