Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 8 posts
Will 200 episode and 201 ever been broadcasted here? PostSat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 am Offline
Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 am9
I tried several times to see it but can't and not only from the website...
Rapper As RapStyle
Re: Will 200 episode and 201 ever been broadcasted here? PostSat Jun 01, 2013 12:22 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Keep looking.

They were only here one week and one day, but they crashed the site and the threats were enough for Viacom to never again stream them here.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Will 200 episode and 201 ever been broadcasted here? PostSun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 am Offline
Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 am9
[quote="Big-Will"]
So, in the episode where it was saying that they are trying to make an another version of it might be true? I mean, they might release a better uncrashable version of them?
Rapper As RapStyle
Re: Will 200 episode and 201 ever been broadcasted here? PostSun Jun 02, 2013 11:49 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Apparently you can't read very well. I said
Big-Will wrote:
The threats were enough for Viacom to never again stream them here.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Will 200 episode and 201 ever been broadcasted here? PostSat Jan 11, 2014 5:16 pm Offline
Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm87
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Re: Will 200 episode and 201 ever been broadcasted here? PostSat Jan 11, 2014 6:28 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm302
[quote="bigstupidflyingfish"]Hey guys, i found 201 uncensored:
[Link Not Repeated In This Post By Me]

Yes, bigstupidflyingfish, you found a steaming website. But you say it is uncensored. It isn't.

1. The swear/profanity words are still censored/bleeped.

2. The streaming website's domain, pirromount, merely edited out the bleeps during Kyle's, Jesus' and Santa Clause's speeches towards the end of the episode, replaced it with background music, and added open captioning with words that pirromount made up. The actual words from the actual script were never released to to public. Only M&T, who wrote it, the people at South Park Studios, and Comedy Central/Viacom know the original script, and it's a secret. The captioned words are bogus and fake. Sorry to have to tell you this.
Last edited by zzyzx 2 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Will 200 episode and 201 ever been broadcasted here? PostSat Jan 11, 2014 6:35 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:19 pm2
You can watch the episodes 200 and 201 here, unfortunately it is bleeped, but hey, at least you get to watch it.
http://stansdad.ch/
Re: Will 200 episode and 201 ever been broadcasted here? PostSat Jan 11, 2014 10:53 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Thread locked until South Park Studios gets its sh*t together and starts streaming them again here.
My SP Fan Site.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 8 posts