Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
$13000 Motorized Monocycle - ENTITY RIPOFF PostMon Jun 03, 2013 8:26 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:18 pm1
I Could not believe my eyes when I ran across this today.

This thing is almost an exact clone, minus the butt plug!

I sure hope HAMMACHER SCHLEMMER & COMPANY had talked to Matt & Trey before going into production.

South Park should sue if they haven't already. :)

What do you all think?

I have seen everything now.

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/Default.aspx?sku=11102&promo=Sports-Leisure-Outdoor-Fun&catid=231

PS..I'd humbly accept a finders reward if a suit comes from this, cause I really could use it.
Re: $13000 Motorized Monocycle - ENTITY RIPOFF PostMon Jun 03, 2013 9:12 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
The Entity had devices for both mouth and ass operation. This is missing those. The Men In Black films have a more solid claim to this.

Besides, this particular machine has been around since 2007, and it's called the Wheelsurf. The Wheelsurf is extremely lightweight and it's steered by the driver shifting his or her weight from side to side. Unfortunately, the company says it's not street-legal in most countries -- but it is a lot of fun to be had for $7,000. Any lawsuit about this being a ripoff of the Entity would have been filed long ago.

But thanks for the laugh. :lol:

(the Wheelsurf site says €7,500, which is about $9,800. The Hammacher-Schlemmer ad is a ripoff itself, lol)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: $13000 Motorized Monocycle - ENTITY RIPOFF PostMon Jun 03, 2013 10:49 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Similar machines have existed for decades beforehand.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts