Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Which are the songs on the episode "You got F'd in the A"? PostSun Jun 09, 2013 5:00 am Offline
Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 am9
I really liked 'em as much as some other guys...i searched the comments below but there weren't any information. It's the 4th episode from season 8 btw it says on the tags eminem and some other guy but that doesn't really helped -_-
Rapper As RapStyle
Re: Which are the songs on the episode "You got F'd in the A PostSun Jun 09, 2013 1:51 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Eminem has never had a part in the show, so those tags are wrong. I don't think any of his songs were spoofed either.

I will say one of the songs is a spoof of Splack Pack's "Just Shake That Ass, Bitch!"

I don't know how Billy Ray Cyrus was spoofed.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Which are the songs on the episode "You got F'd in the A PostMon Jun 10, 2013 4:44 am Offline
Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 am9
Big-Will wrote:
Eminem has never had a part in the show, so those tags are wrong. I don't think any of his songs were spoofed either.

I will say one of the songs is a spoof of Splack Pack's "Just Shake That Ass, Bitch!"

I don't know how Billy Ray Cyrus was spoofed.

Thanks! at least one is better than nothing :P
Rapper As RapStyle

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts