Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
You Almost Make Me Forget About Tacos Season 7 Episode 5 PostMon Jul 22, 2013 9:11 pm Offline
Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:03 pm2
As I understand it, You Almost Make Me Forget About Tacos parody of a song? Can you tell me what is this song?
Re: You Almost Make Me Forget About Tacos Season 7 Episode PostTue Jul 23, 2013 12:17 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Er, none in particular. The chord progression and style are used in so many songs it can't be just one.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: You Almost Make Me Forget About Tacos Season 7 Episode PostTue Jul 23, 2013 7:58 pm Offline
Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:03 pm2
Big-Will wrote:
Er, none in particular. The chord progression and style are used in so many songs it can't be just one.

You do not understand ... Excuse my English.This song is original and was written specifically for the South Park or creators remade this song, which was played before somewhere?
Re: You Almost Make Me Forget About Tacos Season 7 Episode PostTue Jul 23, 2013 11:01 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
hlovach wrote:
This song is original and was written specifically for the South Park

That is all.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts