Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 42 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 47  Next
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 1:44 am Offline
Thu May 02, 2013 12:39 am1
Penis jerky, poopsicles, apocalyptic sh*t fountain spraying from the asses of sick dogs, i will cut your butt hole lips off and super glue or sow them to your face... rape a baby... (never gets old) NEO AMERICAN CIVIL WAR AGAINST THE INVADING mexicanS did you know that if a mexican citizen comes to our country and kills/rapes a family of americans and they go back to their country the Mexican Government will not extradite them to US..... huh? but if..... An american goes to mexico and murders/rapes a family of mexicans in mexico and comes back to the United states our Gay assed government will extradite their sorry ass back to mexico were they will be brutally/tortured in and surely rot and die in a mexican prison..... not to mention there underground drug tunnels we pretty much let em build illegals are using our government programs and education and health care that comes from tax dollars that they are not paying into them selves so their kids get to go to our schools and its f*cking annoying that you dont make fun of OBAMA
cause he sucks but then what president hasnt since regan I didnt fight for this country to see it f*ckin up like this i hate war too it sucks its expensive but are we just supposed to get jihaded all day, f*ck that Allah can suck my dick... a girl got raped at my college the other day in macomb county MI at around 10 pm
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 2:06 am Offline
doodes make fun of me i dont f*ckin care i just want to laugh at yer show i think so highly of you guys i just wanna rub warm fish oil all over your naked bodies after i have already tied you to the top of a picnic table in jerome arizona at mid day at the beginning of august just in time for maynard to bring in the grape harvest and after a hard days work we will watch the buzzards pick a part yer epidermis as we salute the american flag in our dress blues ... hey im not canadian but close... f*ck detroit ohio can have it its a sh*t hole
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 2:17 am Offline
dooodes you know how gay hating people are like homos are gross cause they f*ck each other in the butt... welll. thats not always the case .... some gay guys just like to frot... frotting is when two men rub their erect penises together until they ejaculate! what in the hell is so wrong with that? yes u can get herpes but only if one of the dicks is inflamed at that particular time right? well i dont think all doctors agree on that and i would want to chance it ... perhaps wrap a garbage bag around your groin kind like an anti herpy frot condom... no herpy is a good herpy after all just ask paris hilton or lindsy lohan, or brittney spear or brittney spears sister or jay z or beyonce or rihana or chris brown its like their all family cause they all got herpes essentially from each other their herpy lineage prolly can be traced back to a common herp fye im soer imagine what i would write if i was f*ckin high but i f*ckin cant get high cause my lil brother who just got home from the marines took my bong and my vape and all my other sh*t and f*ck did some sh*t with but i don hate um he aint heavy he my bro man fak.... god dam it im takin over this f*ckin forum i dont give a f*ck u dont even read this sh*t any f*ckin ways so i can f*ck in write whatever the hell i want
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 2:31 am Offline
ye i cant spell theirs f*ckin spelll check but guess what i will continue to spell words wrong and use the wrong there cause f*ck u english.... its made up anyway i just wanna break my hand by punching a wall so that it get nice and swollll.... then im gunna fist my own ass... with my big fat baby hand. then im gunna smell it o yea mabey lick it? o im gunna definetly lick iteeeeeeeeeeeee
HEY MATT STONE I WANNA MAKE U ONE OF MY SIGNATURE SANDWICHES ITS corned beef and sauerkraut melted munster on a BAGEL! and say happy yom kippur passover hanukkah..... please dont tell adam sandler he might get pissed off and try to take his skate off and stab me which i dont think he ever play hockey cause a hockey skate cant really stab... which alway kinda confused me in that movies... you could cut someone... slit a throat cut a guys weiner off but that might been to gay for when that movie came out
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 2:57 am Offline
i will keep typing stupid sh*t until u respond to mee.... true story i washavin a good day with my bro.. he bought some bed sheets at tj max but they sucked so he was takin um back and we bought some golf shirts went to dick s bought a rossa putter taylormade the one with the meat behind it idk i liked it cause i never follow through with my putts. any way i bring him home and i go to vacume out my truck and wash it at a car wash place around wher i live and i drive a 99 dodge dokota its a stick pos shity so my wife is tryin to get a hold of me and my ringer is off so i dont notice for a while .... when i do i got message sayin go f*ck ur self and things like that so i get f*ckin pissed and i went and got speaker put in my piece at best buy.. on the way home im call n she ain answerin i get hom she wont apologize so I hit the wall broke my right hand left drove off went to court house to file divorce just cause she sed go f*ck ur self not a big deal but i lost my mind anway i made a left turn after almost completing the turn some lady drove right into my back bumper she was goin straight so she pretty much drove thru my back bumper totalled her car my truck is fine its just missing a bumper but i didnt stop i kept driving cause i was pissed im retarded... so this douche is follow me some f*ckin random dude is like u need to go back and im like suck a dickand i just drove away well that guy took a picture of my lisence plate and the sheriff went to my house my wife called me and said u need to come home or ur goin to jail.... so i said ok i had not been drinkin and i wasnt on drugs just pissed of at my wife cause she f*ckin crazy... i get home i get out of the truck put my hands up then i place my hands on the rear fender. they cuffed me made me spread my sh*t lol spread ur sh*t.... and ther elike u got insurance ... yea.. u drinkin?.... no.... u have illegal drugs?..... no why you run cause she hit me and i didnt f*ckin care so i kept goin well u cant do that u gotta wait cause we gotta make sure ur not drunk or high ok.... they ask me if im drunk or high 50 more time i say no 50 f*ckin times there like were takin u to jail and im like sweet lets go get me away from her i told him the story of my day and he posted bail for 100 buck he didnt impound my truck and he reminded me what a huge favor he was doin. i sat in jail for six hours until my wife bailed me out i told her i was sorry .... Im a 90 percent disabled marine corp vet with ptsd and sh*t so yes i may be psyco a little but whateves
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 12:07 pm Offline
how about you make fun of the fact that there are more black people in commercials..... cause i was born in 89 and all the commercials barely had black people then gradually in the early two thousands black people started being in more commercial and on main stream tv. now it 2013 and the white people in commercials are retarded and the black people are responsible and you cant hate me and call me racist but im not im just speakin truth so if ur offended kill urself please
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 12:13 pm Offline
things are so funny "everyone" is all worried about offending people and honestly i think south park lately has not been doin its job.... bring up things nobody wants to talk about because it un healthly just to deny thers a problem... south park can speak for the people... this country needs south park... so MATT AND TREY strapp your dick and balls on.... bring up these "tabboo issues" AND "man uuuup!" VERY RESPECTFULLY LOVE YOU GUYS
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 12:15 pm Offline
MY EMAIL IS JACOBJPERKINS@GMAIL.COM if u wanna email me
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 12:23 pm Offline
montages are f*ckin sweet especially when u guys are doin um on the show... team america world police had a the greatest montage ever in history so that will be challenging to beat but i know you can do cause u r the 2 awesomest men to ever live better than einstein (matt) better than da vinci (Trey) those guys sucked compared to you
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 12:31 pm Offline
white people are goin extinct in this country.... lol and the white suicide rate went way up recently.... but dont worry this country will just pretend that its normal and everything is gunna be just fine... I mean this is what on the internet for people to read so i dont know how true it is and really i dont care personally because we only live about 100 120 at the most if u even wanna f*ckin live that long but bottom line is we are all gunna die one day... so why do we act like pricks to each other... Its lifes biggest mystery... u live 80 - 120 years if u dont die of cancer or aids etc then u die... so aquire a bong, fill the bowl with the finest chem dawg, and torch that sh*t up all day..... be happy people
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 12:32 pm Offline
matt and trey read my posts man please hear me
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 12:38 pm Offline
prohibition is bs its being done by the same people only with weed now... the american generation that made pot illegal is responsible for all the wars and bad sh*t that happened since it was made illegal... f*ck u draft dodgers.... when my country need me i sign my ass up right after high school... i might not agree with the us political objectives but i was born in saginaw MI this is my home.... ill die before i let u f*ck with my home.... so all of congress needs to be f*ckin fired immediately... if you wanna work in government u do 8 years then get the f*ck out... go back to what ever it is u did before ... go be a lawyer... go be a farmer whatever get the f*ck out of office and let someone else have a turn you greedy f*ckin bastards
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 12:44 pm Offline
AMERICA f*ck YEAH ... HERE TO f*ck UP THE WHOLE WORLD YEAH AMERICA! f*ck YEAH MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUISNESS... AMERCA f*ck YEA ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP TERRORISM AMERICA f*ck YEAH ! EVERYONE S ON ANTI DEPRESSANTS!
AMERICA f*ck YEAH! KEEP f*ckin UP AND THERE WONT BE AN AMERICA f*ck YEAH LETS BLOW UP THE PLANET CAUSE WER AMERICA HAIL FREE MASON AND SATAN AND LILTH AND ILLUMINATI HELL BUTTSEX WITH DEMONS YEAH LET f*ck SOME BABIES LETS ALL DRINK THE NAZI TAP WATER YEAH]
CONSPIRACY f*ck YEAH THE WHOLE WORLDS RAN BY BILL CLINTON f*ck YEAH U GUYS ARE GUNNA GO TO HELL AND BE RAPED OVER AND OVER FOR EVER SO BE HAPPY f*ck YEAH
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 12:58 pm Offline
the same argument that guns should be banned because they kill people is just like the argument that religion should be banned because religion "makes" people do crazy things such as terrorist attacks.... hmmmm.... so the people commit the crime arnt responsible for them... its the guns and religion makin um do al these bad things.... well hell yea let just ban um if we did that the world would finally be safe from crazy people... its not there fault they have issues it the damn guns and religion and the pot and the alchohol and the precriptions drug... if everyone did what they god damn well know is the right thing to do... then the world wouldnt be such a bad place to live... find the source of the problem and work on it .... dont just let ur emotions make you wanna ban sh*t... WTF use ur brain...very repectfully,
jake perkins
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon May 06, 2013 1:01 pm Offline
thats why i love sheila ... she represent the stupidity of an entire nation in one character... an emotional one woman that does not seem to look at any type of bigger picture someone need to get that woman a joint pronto

Sort by  
Page 42 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 47  Next