Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 21 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Emo vs Goth Idea! PostThu Jan 15, 2009 11:12 pm Offline
Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:34 am152
SouthParkFan91 Im well aware that the plot matches the ungroundable, but I still think it would have been better if the replaced "vampires" with "emos". Too late though, no big deal really!

I wouldnt be too sure about your last statement about not seeing the goths too much for a while though. If you have taken notice in more of season 12 the have appeared and had lines in some episodes, which lead me to think that they may appear a little more often...obviously not as much as they had in the ungroundable or raisins, but they had some exposure in the breast cancer episode and erection day (i know thats an older one) etc
Re: Emo vs Goth Idea! PostSat Feb 21, 2009 7:47 pm Offline
Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:00 pm1
Emo music does suck and there poser homo's buuuuuuuuuuut they do not cut them selves that is a lie. U prety much thought of the ungroundable episode. I think there should be more episodes wit the goth kids because they r my fav characters. Does any1 know any more episodes with the goth kids other than the ungroundable and the rasians 1?
Re: Emo vs Goth Idea! PostMon Feb 23, 2009 6:47 pm Offline
Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:34 am152
Nezimax wrote:
Emo music does suck and there poser homo's buuuuuuuuuuut they do not cut them selves that is a lie. U prety much thought of the ungroundable episode. I think there should be more episodes wit the goth kids because they r my fav characters. Does any1 know any more episodes with the goth kids other than the ungroundable and the rasians 1?

I agree 100% with that first part. To answer your question, they do appear in other episodes with like one line (maybe more) but havent had any more entire episodes revolve around them unfortunately.
Anywho here are a few more they appear in:

805. You Got F'd In The Ass (Stan asks them about dancing)
811. Quest for Ratings (Taking cough syrup)
904. Best Friends Forever (In line for a DS)
907. Erection Day (In the talent show)
1209. Breast Cancer Show Ever (Approaching Stan a few times and when they watch the fight)

I think thats all (besides Raisins and The Ungroundable)
Re: Emo vs Goth Idea! PostWed Apr 15, 2009 5:21 pm Offline
Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 pm37
That...would...b...AWESOME!
the goths in another episode! that would b freakin great!
depress-o-thon! great idea! hah i want this to happen SO badly now! lol Goths would win in the end though right? what am i saying of course they would lol...what would happen to the emos then? would they die? that would b awesome.
Re: Emo vs Goth Idea! PostFri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 am Offline
Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 am0
That was a great idea, There are a lot of EMO's nowadays and definitely they will enjoy watching cartman with the emo's or cartman as the emo.leptin supplements
Re: Emo vs Goth Idea! PostFri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2908East Hartford, CT
scott14 wrote:
That was a great idea, There are a lot of EMO's nowadays and definitely they will enjoy watching cartman with the emo's or cartman as the emo.[spam link]

scott14 = FAIL! :lol:

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 21 posts Previous  1, 2