Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 3 43 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
PostThu Aug 31, 2006 5:56 am Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:25 am81The uterus of a busdriver
The "Gay Bomb" idea sounds funny, but making out? I don't mind elephants and pigs getting it on, I can live with Paris Hilton sticking a pineapple up her c**t, but two 8-year old boys making out? TOO FAR.
PostTue Sep 05, 2006 9:31 am
I'm not a homophobe but i hate all these Slash things between the guys i mean like theyd really do that. ALthough Rob Reiner controlling them to do it would be pretty funny...
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostFri Sep 08, 2006 5:42 pm Offline
Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:10 pm1
[size=18][/size]wow that idea is just stupid!!!!!!!! how could you even think of sayin sumthin that stupid you should go cry in a corner :twisted:
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostSun Mar 02, 2008 9:37 am Offline
Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:31 pm16Somewhere in Chicago
kfgg wrote:
Here's a good one:

Truth Or Dareoff.

Kenny/Cartman and Kyle/Stan challenge each other to a truth or dareoff. Kenny/Cartman play with 2 random girls in the basement while Kyle & Stan play with Wendy & BeBe somewhere random. Whoever plays the longest gets $20 or something.

Wendy: Stan, Truth or dare

Stan: Dare :)

Wendy: Make out with Kyle right here in the clubhouse

Stan & Kyle: (Look at each other with red faces)

Stan: what!?

BeBe: OOOOH YEAH! That would be hot!

Stan & Kyle (tense): OK

Stan makes the move. And they sit there and make out with each other while Wendy & BeBe go OOOH YEAH THATS HOT!

If something like that were to ever happen on the show for real, thats how I see it happening. BeBe is all into hot guys and stuff like that obviously so she'd obviously be the one to go on about how hot that would be.

Its 4:25AM and I'm bored so there you go!

OMG! That soung perfect for an episode....It makes more sense than som Gay-Chemical drug crap.

But still, I've always loved Stan\Kyle slash. Maybe you could make that into a fanfic, kfgg? :cartmanhappy:
Favorite Character- Kyle Broflovski
Favorite Episode- The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

AY! Get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie! -Eric Cartman

REALLY!?!?- Kyle Broflovski
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostSat Apr 12, 2008 5:08 pm Offline
Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:23 pm643My Palace
Superstring wrote:
As do Cartman and Kenny, Butters and Pip, Tweak and Mr. Hat; Pretty much everyone makes out with everyone else in this episode, in scenes characterized by longing gazes and "romantic" sound effects.

They all roll with it at the time, but are all distrubed by their actions afterwards; it turns out someone is poisoning them with "gay-inducing" chemicals. Rob Reiner or something

Fortunately, Matt and Trey are above incorporating slash into their show. At least I hope they are.
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostSat Apr 12, 2008 5:24 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Cartman Sucks? Immaginationland? There are subtle-slash clues for other couples, but there's no sane way to deny that Cartman shows all the signs of being gay, like playing with dolls, dressing as a girl and (um) sucking boys penises. Butters is getting gayer by the episode, it looses it's funniness after a while, but he's still totally gay now, not just a pussy.
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostMon Apr 14, 2008 10:01 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
1- This thread contains the worst ideas for episodes ever.
2- Kylebroflovski313 necroed this thread.
3- Vex, you should have let this die away.
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostMon Apr 14, 2008 10:15 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
After a slash BJ session in the show, the thread is more relevant now, but I suppose there's more than enough threads for this kind of thing out there.

I kind of like the gay-bomb idea... had it myself when I first read about the gay-bomb in New Scientist :o
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostMon Apr 14, 2008 3:09 pm Offline
Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:57 pm2
why bring kyle and stan into something like this,when you have mr. or mrs. garrison which ever he wants to be, mr. slave, and big gay al, besides rob reiner is dead, cartman did him in.
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostSun Jun 01, 2008 7:13 pm Offline
Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:33 pm29Earth
Listen, people. If this ever happened, it would just be some temporary crap as a way to provide social commentary. I highly doubt they would as Family Guy is utilizing a plot involving a gay chemical in one of their future episodes ("Family Gay") and we all know Matt and Trey hate Family Guy.

Honestly, I'd stop watching if this happened. This is a real jump-the-shark kind of moment. I mean, Cartman's so strongly implied to be gay, Stan and Kyle would turn out gay, Butters acts and/or is gay - that leaves pretty much one straight major character - Kenny - who is unused. Comedy Central, I'm pretty sure doesn't want to run a show about gay nine-year-old boys.

So stop asking Matt and Trey to broadcast your wet dreams on to television. It won't happen. And if it does, South Park will be dead. Do you hear me? Dead!
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostSat Jul 05, 2008 2:00 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
no nope never ever ever, they are friends and i like it that way, i wouldnt even like it if it was an accident and i think they are quite obviously not gay

if you like that on fanfiction then thats another story...
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostThu Aug 14, 2008 11:20 pm Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am85
I wouldn't find an episode like that funny or amusing in the slightest. Family Guy tries to make Stewie as gay as possible in newer episodes and it's not funny in the slightest. Jumping the shark at the most.

If you want a good season finale, then have Kenny become an alien or something, I dunno. It would be funnier than a one-off episode about gay slash couples.
Re: Kyle and Stan Totally Make Out PostThu Aug 14, 2008 11:53 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
ShaneHaughey wrote:
1- This thread contains the worst ideas for episodes ever.
2- Kylebroflovski313 necroed this thread.
3- Vex, you should have let this die away.

4- Vex, because you didn't let it die, I killed it.
5- MnT would never go for this idea. That's reserved for grown gay men like Big Gay Al and Mr. Slave, and Mr. Garrison and his partner in The White Swallow bathhouse.
6. Wow, this thread is two years old.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 3 43 posts Previous  1, 2, 3