Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 3 43 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostFri Jul 07, 2006 4:14 pm Offline
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
Yes, leave that to me. :D
PostFri Jul 07, 2006 4:17 pm Offline
Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:17 pm693Buffalo, NY
I think this is a dum idea. Who wants to watch slash on the show, nobody except for you. That would probably be the worst episode. Everyone making out, I don't even think you are trying to make a good idea.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
PostFri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 12:37 pm53Ottawa
master ed wrote:
I think this is a dum idea. Who wants to watch slash on the show, nobody except for you. That would probably be the worst episode. Everyone making out, I don't even think you are trying to make a good idea.

Not that I'd ever heard of slash (nor am I sure as of yet what it is), but in all fairness I had a plot idea to back this up: someone with gay-inducing chemicals messes with South Park.

Such chemicals are scientifically feasible even, in the 90's the US military (if you are unaware) considered developing a "gay bomb" which would cause instant gay orgies in enemy platoons; now try and tell me such a device doesn't belong in a South Park episode.

See, here's an article about the gay bomb http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4174519.stm
Sorry To Bother, But Might You Have An EpiPen I Can Use Immediately?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47986
PostFri Jul 07, 2006 8:57 pm Offline
Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:41 pm2534.01805° -118.28452°
Superstring wrote:
Such chemicals are scientifically feasible even, in the 90's the US military (if you are unaware) considered developing a "gay bomb" which would cause instant gay orgies in enemy platoons; now try and tell me such a device doesn't belong in a South Park episode.

They already had a South Park gay orgy in Goobacks. Seeing the boys make out wouldn't be that funny. Seeing Mrs. Garrison get nasty that might be funny.
PostSat Jul 08, 2006 2:25 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Here's a good one:

Truth Or Dareoff.

Kenny/Cartman and Kyle/Stan challenge each other to a truth or dareoff. Kenny/Cartman play with 2 random girls in the basement while Kyle & Stan play with Wendy & BeBe somewhere random. Whoever plays the longest gets $20 or something.

Wendy: Stan, Truth or dare
Stan: Dare :)
Wendy: Make out with Kyle right here in the clubhouse
Stan & Kyle: (Look at each other with red faces)
Stan: what!?
BeBe: OOOOH YEAH! That would be hot!
Stan & Kyle (tense): OK

Stan makes the move. And they sit there and make out with each other while Wendy & BeBe go OOOH YEAH THATS HOT!

If something like that were to ever happen on the show for real, thats how I see it happening. BeBe is all into hot guys and stuff like that obviously so she'd obviously be the one to go on about how hot that would be.

Its 4:25AM and I'm bored so there you go!
Stan and Kyle :)
PostSat Jul 08, 2006 5:08 am Offline
Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:01 am1london
crap
PostSat Jul 08, 2006 5:44 am Offline
Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:20 pm4660
bill.k, do you need to sit in the time-out corner??

Children, we do not swear!

Now get the f*ck out of here!
PostSat Jul 08, 2006 8:04 am Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:35 pm1411Canada, North America
Taranis_Music wrote:
No slash in the actual show!!!!!
That would ruin it.

Yeah, slash will jsut ruin the show.
PostSat Jul 08, 2006 9:47 am Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
Superstring wrote:
master ed wrote:

Not that I'd ever heard of slash (nor am I sure as of yet what it is), but in all fairness I had a plot idea to back this up: someone with gay-inducing chemicals messes with South Park.

See, here's an article about the gay bomb http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4174519.stm

So did you just sit in your room for 15 minutes thinking of the worst plot and episode for South Park then finally thought of the worst possible idea and posted it on here

And on your previous post you called me a dumbass? Why because I proved you wrong? Just save yourself the humiliation and stop before you embarrase yourself anymore
PostSat Jul 08, 2006 10:01 am Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 12:37 pm53Ottawa
Cartman_91 wrote:
And on your previous post you called me a dumbass? Why because I proved you wrong? Just save yourself the humiliation and stop before you embarrase yourself anymore

There is a stark difference between "proving something wrong" and complaining that something doesn't suit your personal taste.
Sorry To Bother, But Might You Have An EpiPen I Can Use Immediately?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47986
Last edited by Superstring on Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
PostSat Jul 08, 2006 10:24 am Offline
Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:18 pm638A little town called Hudson, NC. I've never heard of it either.
I might could see that happening if they made an episode where they were like in high school or something. But not "totally making out", just one confesses feelings for the other, or something like that.
Like it's been said, "slash would ruin the show."
As for now, they're 8. They're nothing yet.
PostThu Aug 24, 2006 10:43 am Offline
  • YIM
Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:08 am19
Stan and Kyle FOREVER!!! <3 *fangirls* It won't ruin the show!!!!! It'd be cute! <3

*holds up protection-from-yelling-fans shield*
PostWed Aug 30, 2006 3:43 pm Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 3:41 pm418toronto
um pretty good idea but not that gay poison sh*t make it someone put extecie in there chocolate milk or something and the person who did it was actually dog poo becaause hes gay and he wanted kyle to make out with him but kyle didnt wanna
PostThu Aug 31, 2006 5:56 am Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:25 am81The uterus of a busdriver
The "Gay Bomb" idea sounds funny, but making out? I don't mind elephants and pigs getting it on, I can live with Paris Hilton sticking a pineapple up her c**t, but two 8-year old boys making out? TOO FAR.
PostTue Sep 05, 2006 9:31 am
I'm not a homophobe but i hate all these Slash things between the guys i mean like theyd really do that. ALthough Rob Reiner controlling them to do it would be pretty funny...

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 3 43 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next