Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 2 23 posts Previous  1, 2
PostThu Jul 27, 2006 2:37 am Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 12:37 pm53Ottawa
Lest we forget Ginger Kids.
Sorry To Bother, But Might You Have An EpiPen I Can Use Immediately?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47986
PostWed Aug 30, 2006 4:26 pm Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 3:41 pm418toronto
OH MY GOSH that is the worst idea ever like holy altoids
PostMon Sep 04, 2006 11:39 am Offline
Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:21 pm2
This episode would be about cartman becoming what he hates. Isn't that exactly what the ginger kids episode was about?
PostFri Sep 08, 2006 8:15 pm Offline
Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:32 pm37qrrbirbel
I think brother is too far. I think stan goes on a vacation and comes back to find that kyles best friend is Cartman.
Re: Season 10 Idea- Cartman becomes Jewish! PostSun Jul 06, 2008 11:04 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
hahha i would love to see cartman turning out to have a jewish mom, not necessarely sheila, but yeah having a jew mother, i think it would kill him :lol:

but it wouldnt work cause then you have no more cartman ripping on kyle for being a jew, that would be lame

so it could work if the episode ends like it was a mistake, the jewish woman wasnt actually eric's mum and he discovers it right after he was starting to accept it hehe
Re: Season 10 Idea- Cartman becomes Jewish! PostFri Nov 28, 2008 7:05 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 am41Atlanta, GA
That's AWESOME! Although you'd have to change it around a little, because like jewish pride said, that'd mean no more ripping on Kyle :( Recently I found out that you can be a Christian Jew (I honestly didn't know that!) which means you can celebrate both Christmas and Hannukah.. Which gave me this idea:

----- IDEA ------

Cartman finds out that there is such thing as being a Christian Jew, and obviously this greatly sparks his interest because that means he can celebrate both Christmas AND Hannukah, which ultimately means he can receive a lot more presents and money, which is typical for Hannukah (Yeah, you all know how money and present hungry Cartman is). He makes up a bogus lie about his mom being Jewish, even though he has always made fun of Kyle for being Jewish.

So Cartman pretends to be a Christian Jew, and celebrates Christmas at home and when Sheila Broflovski finds out that he's supposedly Jewish, she gladly invites him over to celebrate every evening of Hannukah with them and both she and Gerald attempt to teach him everything they know about Judaism, and try to make him feel at home with it all. (Which naturally makes Kyle really jealous, especially considering how much he hates Cartman) When Kyle finds out that Cartman is supposedly Jewish, he finds it hilarious and ironic, until he finds out that Cartman really isn't Jewish, and Cartman continues making fun of him behind everyone else's back, even more this time after having the chance to see what Hannukah is all about.

Kyle desperately tries to get people to believe that Cartman isn't really a Christian Jew, but of course nobody believes him except for Stan ofcouse. Cartman gets his mom (or "dad" lol!) to lie to everyone if neccessary ("But MEEEOOOOMMM... I want to be Jewish b/c then I can eat healthy Kosher food" or "b/c then I can grow up and make a lot of money and support you yadda yadda yadda" or some other typical stereotype). Cartman's excuse in front of everybody to get them to not believe Kyle is that Kyle is jealous that he can't be both Christian and Jewish like him. Very close to the end, it seems like Cartman is winning, but then something proves that he's making everything up, and he ends up not getting any hannukah presents, or ends up getting them taken away, or some other kick ass ending. Either way, Cartman thinks he is going to get away with it all and when he loses he gets really pissed off (like usual). :)

That's just my idea, but either way it'd be awesome if for some reason Cartman came up with a reason to say he's Jewish!
Re: Season 10 Idea- Cartman becomes Jewish! PostWed May 05, 2010 2:29 pm Offline
Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm1
caps98 wrote :
> I have an idea. Remember when Liane turned out to be cartmans dad and not
> his mom? what if his mom turned out to be Shiela Brovlofski, making Cartman
> Jewish and his parents made him practice the religion and become a Jew?
> Then Kyles mom stops paying attention to Kyle and Kyle gets all jealous.
> Whatever. It sort of sucks.

liane is cartmans mom and dad.
Re: Season 10 Idea- Cartman becomes Jewish! PostThu May 06, 2010 2:00 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Wow, this topic's old. Since season 10 is long gone, this thread is locked.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 2 23 posts Previous  1, 2